Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's your PvP team like?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Well, to start off, I started doing some more 4v4 then I'd like to, because I'd love to stick with 1v1, but 4v4 really caught my attention at level 75. Well, so I formed a pvp team with my friends, probably isn't the best, but, here's what it is:
Balance (Me), Death, Life, and Ice.

As far as I know, the more strategic pvp teams would go more with:
Life, Death, Storm, and another Death wizard. The Life wizard would heal or attack a few times, the first Death wizard would be the Plague/Bad Juju spammer, the Storm wizard would be the damage dealer, and the second Death wizard would be the attacker/healer/back-up Plague spammer/Doom and Gloomer/Infection wizard.

So, just curious, what's your pvp team?

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Mine would be Death, Myth, Storm, and Life

Death: plagues, beguiles, etc.
Myth: stuns and earthquakes
Storm: Tempest
Life: of course to heal

There you go. 8)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Death, Life, Storm, Ice

Death has myth mastery amulet

Life has myth mastery amulet

Storm has life mastery

Ice has life mastery.

Death lays out the plagues, life helps build the storm while the ice uses some legion shields along with building himself up for angel.

Death then throws a myth dispel if need be while life casts stuns all (myth) the storm get ready to hit along with ice and next turn they let lose.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
my four schools would be,

Fire: smokescreen

Death: plagues, juju, doom and gloom, and a occasional beguile

Storm: for spamming attacks

Myth: clearing shields for storm attack

so the fire would spam smokescreen and the death spams plague while the storm prepares for a sirens or a storm lord and if the other team puts up shields the earthquake will remove it

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
I am 100% TERRIBLE at 2v2, 3v3 & 4v4. However if I were to start doing team Pvp, this would be my team:

Life (Duh, You need a healer, and also to use Forest lord)
Ice (Defense is a good stratdgy [Grrr spelling] and ice can deal pretty good attacks at high levels)
Fire (Accuracy, not too bad, nor is the attack, and Efreet is my favorite 'cause it does -90% damage to next spell, which is good if you're against a Balance wizard with neraly full power pips, you just know what they're gonna do next round)
&
Death (Eventhough it can it can deal deadly attacks, I see death as a sort of 2nd attacker, no offense necromancers, and it can also use stuff like Plague and sacrifice - oh and infection - which are very useful)

Pvp Captain Cat and crew

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Fire: Smokescreen and meteor
Death: Plague and Virulent Plague, occassional mass infect
Storm: Attacking... Duh lol
Life: Rebirth spam >:D (And GS, with forest lord occassionally)