Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The following updates have been made to Questing systems and Quests

Wizard City
  • During the quest "Bad Blood" the Quest Arrow will now point to the correct location of Cyrus

MooShu
  • Quest Arrow will now properly point in the right direction during the quest "Spiritual Awakening"
  • The Spirit World Portal in the Tree of Life now requires that you have the Quest goal to enter that zone (thank you Amber2002161)

Dragonspyre
  • During the quest "Portal Decay" in Dragonspyre, many young Wizards were confused that the portal did not open for them when they returned to the Basilica. Previously you had to travel through the Plaza of Conquests to find the entry to the Necropolis before you could open the portal, but now the portal will open in the Basilica as soon as you accept that quest
  • Corrupted Weavers now count towards the goals for the Dragonspyre quest "Room to Breathe"

Celestia
  • The Goal for the Celestia Quest "To the Solarium!" have been made more clear and now direct you to explore beyond the Solarium Portal
  • Jungle Wildclaws now count towards the goals for the Celestia quest "The Lost Cog" and "Gone Fishing"

Zafaria
  • The player is no longer pulled into an empty combat sigil after defeating the Spectral Guardian during the quest "Wizard in the Mirror"

Spiral Wide
  • Many dungeon lights that were previously blue to indicate you still had a quest in that area, will correctly display as yellow to indicate that while you no longer have a quest in that area you are free to enter

School Specific
  • The Myth School Quest "Eyes of the Dragon" now has the requirement of level 78. Players under level 78 who are currently on this quest will be able to continue without interruption
  • The Life School Quest "The Green Mile" now has the requirement of level 78. Players under level 78 who are currently on this quest will be able to continue without interruption
  • The Hoarder will no longer be alone when you venture out on your level 68 spell quest

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 18, 2011
Dear Professor Greyrose:

I appreciate what you and the other teachers are doing to improve young wizard's adventures, but I would like to point out one minor error. The Spirit World Portal in the Tree of Life is in Mooshu, not Dragonspyre.

Sincerely,
Kymma Anvilheart-Level 80 Diviner

Administrator
Amber2002161 wrote:
Dear Professor Greyrose:

I appreciate what you and the other teachers are doing to improve young wizard's adventures, but I would like to point out one minor error. The Spirit World Portal in the Tree of Life is in Mooshu, not Dragonspyre.

Sincerely,

Updated, thank you! Looks like I added that bullet point to the wrong world list, hope it didn't cause any confusion.

community@wizard101.com
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Amber2002161 wrote:
Dear Professor Greyrose:

Sincerely,

Updated, thank you! Looks like I added that bullet point to the wrong world list, hope it didn't cause any confusion.

Professor Greyrose making a mistake? I thought that was impossible! I guess the saying "Nothing is impossible" is true... I am awestruck. xD