Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Fire Spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Is anyone else upset that every school gets a new rank 5 spell that can be crafted, dropped from a boss or from on of the lore packs except fire? I know fire has a lot of cool and good damage spells but storm does to and they got a new spell. I hope to see a new rank 5 fire spell in the future cause i just think its not fair. Tell me what you think guys all comments are appreciated.

-Justin MoonForge
Level 74 Fire Wizard

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
vader1004 wrote:
Is anyone else upset that every school gets a new rank 5 spell that can be crafted, dropped from a boss or from on of the lore packs except fire? I know fire has a lot of cool and good damage spells but storm does to and they got a new spell. I hope to see a new rank 5 fire spell in the future cause i just think its not fair. Tell me what you think guys all comments are appreciated.

-Justin MoonForge
Level 74 Fire Wizard

Fire already has a 5 pip spell (Phoenix) so did death, but they needed another spell, fire doen't

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Snintyeight wrote:
vader1004 wrote:

-Justin MoonForge
Level 74 Fire Wizard

Fire already has a 5 pip spell (Phoenix) so did death, but they needed another spell, fire doen't
Why would death NEED another spell they have as much spells as every other school

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
Fire wizards need a crafted spell, Phoenix could be trained. A crafted spell would make the game more fun for fire wizards. Maybe it could be bought for money but we really need a crafted spell

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Check in Mooshu at one of the reagent vendors, i think they might have a craft fire spell, but i dont really know yet what is dropped in the Knight's Lore Pack.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
knightmare12 wrote:
Check in Mooshu at one of the reagent vendors, i think they might have a craft fire spell, but i dont really know yet what is dropped in the Knight's Lore Pack.
nope no crafted spell at the crafter in mooshu