Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

give it up

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
after searching Krocktopia and mooshu and wizard city there seeems to be no answer to "This item can not be crafted here" I bought a jewel crafting table because I thought it might be the solution to the problem, But I will just sell it in time.
Dont know why game has things like this where there is not answer to be found. But Like my first attempt at crafting years ago, this will stop here also. No need to come to a game to relax and have that relaxation ruined by problems. It would be nice if game would make it playable. I go back to my gardening where it is simple and not complicated.
If you have different tables for different things then least have the tables out where they can be purchased and used. You hid them well as I have not found them in the years I have play here.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
How many things are you trying to ask about ... make a statement about?
This was the most confusing post I have ever read. Please, make it at least mildly understandable. Do you need help or information?

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
so apparently you want to craft but you dont have the gear crafting table or the housing crafting table. well you can get both at bazaar you just gotta really pay attention to everything on the list then turn the page then look and turn the page(of course the bazaar might be out of stock sometimes) but if you dont wanna do that i know there are people who sell thos items but they are hidden in plain site.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
after searching Krocktopia and mooshu and wizard city there seeems to be no answer to "This item can not be crafted here" I bought a jewel crafting table because I thought it might be the solution to the problem, But I will just sell it in time.
Dont know why game has things like this where there is not answer to be found. But Like my first attempt at crafting years ago, this will stop here also. No need to come to a game to relax and have that relaxation ruined by problems. It would be nice if game would make it playable. I go back to my gardening where it is simple and not complicated.
If you have different tables for different things then least have the tables out where they can be purchased and used. You hid them well as I have not found them in the years I have play here.

Well it would be helpful to know exactly what you are talking about. What are you trying to craft?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Okay you seem to be blowing things out of proportion, and not presenting your actual problem. There are 6 total crafting tables, 4 can be bought and placed in your house: basic, equipment, housing, and card. The other two are fixed locations one in DS outside of Malistaire's dungeon the crafting anvil or something and one in GH in common area called hall o the ice forge or something similar. The gem/jewel table is sadly decoration only. If you are confused as to which table to use bring up the recipe and in the lower left corner there is a gear looking icon, hover over it with your mouse and it will tell you where you can craft that item. Hope that helps.

Explorer
May 07, 2011
You can find the other crafting tables (Card, Housing, etc.) from the housing shops throughout the spiral.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:

Crafting is by far not as simple as most would like. There are different tables needed as your progress in quests. You start out with the Basic one that is given to you, which I believe can be used though MarleyBone, from there you will advance to an Equipment one in Mooshu, this table is 1,500 gold and found in the Mooshu Furniture shop. As you move on to higher level crafting it is possible you will need a transmute recipe and for that you will need a Card Making Table. For the Book shelves quest in DragonSprye you will need a Furniture Crafting table which is available in the Furniture shop there.

The jewel table is given during questing in DragonSprye while you are making the top of the Dragon Rider Staff, is not an actual table it is just a piece of furniture.

Not to complicate things further but - you can also craft some items at the beginning of the Malistaire instance on Dragons Roost and if you complete the Seal of the Seven Seas quest in Celestia you can craft the level 56 gear from Wintertusk in the cave besides the fort when you come into Grizzlehiem, it's called a forge anvil I believe.

On another note if you think crafting is the pits wait till you see how the game in general gets past DragonSprye - talk about a relaxing game made me put that in here. Give crafting another shot wizard you will get it.

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I am not sure what you are asking, but I can tell you what tables you are missing. You will need the basic crafting station. I assume you already have that one. You will need the equipment crafting station. You will need the housing crafting station. It is also a great idea to get a card crafting station. You will need that one for treasure cards and, I believe transmuted reagents. I hope this is of some help to you.

Defender
May 19, 2012
You can purchase the four different types of crafting tables from the furniture vendor at the Krokosphinx on Krokotopia, and from a few other furniture vendors throughout the spiral as well. The jewelry crafting table is simply a decoration, and not functional. If you are trying to craft gear, you need either a clothing crafting table or an equipment crafting table, depending upon what you are trying to craft. I hope this helps. :)

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
All of the tables can be purchase from furniture vendors starting at Krokotopia. There are four different crating tables:
Basic Crafting Station,
Equipment Crafting Station,
Cards crafting Station,
Housing Crafting Station.

Sorry but jewel crafting table is only a decoration item.

Hero
May 27, 2009
There are four types of Crafting Stations available at furniture vendors throughout the Spiral with the exception of Wizard City and Grizzleheim. Iin addition, certain recipes found in Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim require World Crafting Stations. The Dragonspyre location is outside of Malistaire's dungeon, and the Grizzleheim crafting station is at the very north edge of Northguard, in The Hall of the Ice Forge. Each Crafting station has its own icon, which is shown on the recipe next to the reagents required.

Unfortunately the Jewelcrafter's table is merely a housing item, and no use in Crafting whatsoever.

If you say what you are trying to craft, perhaps someone could guide you to the proper station.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
sorry about the post. I was not reading the quest correctly. But in my opinion there needs to be a crafting Building where all your crafting needs are there. There needs to be a Gardening building where all your gardening needs are there. This cuts to the chase and allows you to go there and get exactly what you need. Not go searching and looking all over the spiral.
I was trip up by not understanding that it took several different tables to do crafting. How many different soils does it take to Garden? Two, and the cards are there for you to buy from the Teacher, you dont have to run across spiral looking for things. The teachers should sell the tables as they are the ones requiring the test.
I found gardening next to crafting, Gardening wins hands down. I have found few items i need to craft because I already have them or have had them and sold them. Unless crafting gets better in future for me, i say more benefit from Gardening and selling the cards and using the seeds over and over. I am level 70+ and have found no clothes better than my level 58 or 60 so I dont think crafting clothes can get better for me either.
Crafting was nice but its not for me, I have so many items now at my homes i cant add another thing. I really need to sell some but then why craft any? I will have to go to the other worlds and look at the higher level clothes and see if they are better than the shields and damage my 58 and 60 give me. If I cant get better shields and damage which i dont think game has even in crafting, then To craft me clothes is only for Looks and stiching only.
Again I didnt read the quest correctly but I feel that all crafting and gardening needs should be like the schools, in one building.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Hmm. Even spells are spread throughout the spiral, and I think this is another challenge KI meant to add with these expansions. You can look at the Wiki so you know exactly where to go, or the bazaar if you want items. I'm not sure if KI will put all of the stuff together.