Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wearing Badges

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I would like to see the game give certain benefits to wearing the Badges.
It doesnt have to be for all Badges but perhaps make school badges, these school badges can add to your mana or health or resistance. It could benefit you in many ways depending on what is assigned to that badge.
In one game i played, they added benefits to wearing them. This is just a suggestion. But perhaps players would wear certain badges if they gave you certain benefits. We have Necklaces that give us all kinds of things, do not see why Badges can not help also.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
This is a nice idea. I say: because I don't see why not, and I am interested to see what particular badges would do, especially KI support badge.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
I posted a topic like this before am for it 100 percent. would love to see them do something like this with Badges, As of now there just a name. This would REALLY add to the game. :)

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
I like the idea but idk if it would happen :-o because, badges are supposed to be used to show off your talent and what you have done lets say you have to defeat hundred shark in cl and you barely see anyone with this badge wouldnt you feel good that you actually got a badge that no one really has? Idk about you but I sure would so I really dont think this will happen because badges are supposed to show off your talent and what you have accomplished

Destiny DeathBlade
Lvl 58 Myth

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Good idea, i'm tired of earning hard badges from dungeons and getting no credit rather than a title hanging over my head. It'd be cool if the badges had something to do with the way you earned them, like you kill life enemies and get life defense/offense. Or a badge for a certain amount of fizzles would give you a certain amount of accuracy for the schools.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Err, this would kinda throw the game out of whack.... But here are some ideas (So no, but just incase :D) cause I get bored... This should keep my entertained :]
Master of [School Name]: +5% [School-specific] Boost
Cold Iron Warrior: +2% Resist
Spiderbane: +3% Power, 15 to spiders (could be abused against starburst spiders)
Weed Whacker: +10% More damage to plant-enemies
Gobbler gobbler: +20% resist to gobblers
Master of the oasis: +3% Accuracy
Emerald Champion: +5% Outgoing
Samoorai: +5% Incoming
Hero of Marleybone: +1% Piercing
Machine Master: +3% Power pip chance
Nightstalker: +10% Stun resistance
Ghostbuster: +4% Stun resistance +2% Piercing
Draconian Master: +2% Piercing, 25% Boost to draconians
Blood of the giants: +1% power and +1% Piercing, 20% Power to giants
Undead Slayer: 3% Power
Technomancer: +3% Piercing and power, +20% piercing and power to golems
Elementalist: +15 Block
Master Angler: +10 Critical
Spiral Geographer: +10 Block and critical
Unbearable: +5% Power pip chance
Bird is the Word: +5% Accuracy
Nordic Champion: 1% Accuracy, 2% Power, 3% Resist
Hero of Grizzleheim: +5% Resist (I actually got this badge after I completed all wintertusk quests, what's with that? LOL)
Napoleon Complex: 15% stun resistance
Ruler of the Jungle: 3% Incoming and 4% Outgoing
Master of the Wild Hunt: 5% Incoming and 1% Power
One in a million: 7% Power
Avid Gardener: (rank 15) +20% Outgoing (yes, alot, but this is EXTREMELY difficult to achieve)
Master of Karate and Friendship: +2% Power and accuracy

...I think I went overkill on the list. oops LOL

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Great Idea, i have some suggestions:

Grandmaster Sorcerer: +5% power pip chance

Grandmaster Necromancer: +2% death damage and +3% Death accuracy

Grandmaster Theuregist: +3% incoming healing and +2% outgoing healing

Grandmaster Conjurer: +4% accuracy and +1 Myth resist

Grandmaster Diviner: +4% Storm damage and +1% Storm accuracy

Grandmaster Pyromancer: +5% Fire accuracy

Grandmaster Thaumaturges: +2% Universal resist and +3% Ice accuracy