Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i think life is pvp lord

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2011
today i was pvp a life and she just won't die she use the life bubble and the sprite thing so when you die you come back life and she keep heal no way to kill if kill back to life then heal and shield no way to win. if i use over time she use triage, btw she have myth mastery so she use earth. is ther any chance i can beat her? the answear is no. btw i'm a death commander well use to be because that battle i'm now a captain.
i know you guys will say use death bubble or the other spell -50% heal but i use the bubble and she replace it again and again and i don't have room for infection. btw i think she have a ten life bubble that's why i can't replace it
and everytime i like hurt her she heal and with that life bubble can't even hurt her. sigh

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea like I said in your other post if death faces tanks like that you will probably lose. I think creating guardian spirit was a mistake. If you went first and had enough dooms you could have won. The thing is this life just focused on heals so unless you had enough dooms to counter the sanctuary you will lose.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
gougou101 wrote:
today i was pvp a life and she just won't die she use the life bubble and the sprite thing so when you die you come back life and she keep heal no way to kill if kill back to life then heal and shield no way to win. if i use over time she use triage, btw she have myth mastery so she use earth. is ther any chance i can beat her? the answear is no. btw i'm a death commander well use to be because that battle i'm now a captain.
i know you guys will say use death bubble or the other spell -50% heal but i use the bubble and she replace it again and again and i don't have room for infection. btw i think she have a ten life bubble that's why i can't replace it
and everytime i like hurt her she heal and with that life bubble can't even hurt her. sigh
Max heal side gear and Myth Mastery is a pretty common Warlord strat, you just have to get over it. Time the bubble before you Dr. Katz and kill then finish with wraith/poison. As it happens my life runs the same gear set and I've been beaten a time or 2.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
In my opinion, i don't like this spell, even if i were life. It takes no skill to cast GS second round, wait until you die, reborn, heal to full health with a quick satyr, and use it again; it seems almost immortal. I would like to kill the opponent ONCE not FIVE times.

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
Lucario450 wrote:
gougou101 wrote:
Max heal side gear and Myth Mastery is a pretty common Warlord strat, you just have to get over it. Time the bubble before you Dr. Katz and kill then finish with wraith/poison. As it happens my life runs the same gear set and I've been beaten a time or 2.

if you didn't know she had tower even if i break she'll replace with a tc tower or death shield

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I don't believe they are. The GS is useless since they nerfed it. So Doom will take care of that problem.

Healing: It gets old

How I defeated the GS spammer (as storm): Once he/she came back, I spammed bolt each turn. He/she then were defeated.

If you are any other school: Apply as much damage as you can before they heal and use GS. Its simple.

~Eric Crowspear-Storm-Knight

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
gtafreak101 wrote:
I don't believe they are. The GS is useless since they nerfed it. So Doom will take care of that problem.

How I defeated the GS spammer (as storm): Once he/she came back, I spammed bolt each turn. He/she then were defeated.

If you are any other school: Apply as much damage as you can before they heal and use GS. Its simple.

like i said she have a lot of bubble everytime i change she change back

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
I had a hard time fighting life tanks but since i am balance and reshuffle a lot i eventually win

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
I cannot stand Guardian Angel. I think it's "You die, you lose" not "You die, You heal up and continue" Life doesn't need to shield anymore, all they need to do is have a bunch of Guardian Angels in their decks and cast them over and over, imagine if they had reshuffle!

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Snowyandspots wrote:
Yea like I said in your other post if death faces tanks like that you will probably lose. I think creating guardian spirit was a mistake. If you went first and had enough dooms you could have won. The thing is this life just focused on heals so unless you had enough dooms to counter the sanctuary you will lose.

Snowy,

Well stated, my feelings exactly.

Joe.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
gtafreak101 wrote:

I can see that strategy would work for a storm since if you get lucky enough you could hit a few 1000 wild bolts on the life and then you would win. Though storm is about luck you pip chance is about luck, your critical is about luck, and your wild bolt/insane bolt is about luck.

Simply put your school does better against life since you have such high damage. You have enough damage to counter the healing the life is doing, though every other school does not have that amount of power.

I am able to take down storms because I just use drains and skeletal dragon. Yes I just stated death's have no problem dealing with storms, though this hasn't helped any other school. Please try to think for all of the schools.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Snowyandspots wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:

I can see that strategy would work for a storm since if you get lucky enough you could hit a few 1000 wild bolts on the life and then you would win. Though storm is about luck you pip chance is about luck, your critical is about luck, and your wild bolt/insane bolt is about luck.

Simply put your school does better against life since you have such high damage. You have enough damage to counter the healing the life is doing, though every other school does not have that amount of power.

I am able to take down storms because I just use drains and skeletal dragon. Yes I just stated death's have no problem dealing with storms, though this hasn't helped any other school. Please try to think for all of the schools.

I explained for my school because I only PvP with Storm. You're the expert here I see, so can you think of strategies for all schools?

Respectfully,
-Gtafreak101

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Snowyandspots wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:

Nice, suggest bolt spamming. I suggest a more efficient strategy,
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/50780.ftl