Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help finding key Stone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Where is the key stone buried under sand I keep looking for it but I can't find it.

Defender
May 24, 2012
You enter the dig from the hall. Run all the way across to talk to the military guy (can't remember his name). Stop about 10 feet in front of him with the pit on your right and look down against the wall by your left foot.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
alisadavis45 wrote:
Where is the key stone buried under sand I keep looking for it but I can't find it.

The key (under the sand pile) is always in the same place. It is in The Dig Site, as you walk up toward Dr. Gordon Fleming, the sand pile is on the left side near the wall.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Royal_Hall

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
alisadavis45 wrote:

Look in the dig site in the royal hall... there's a small mound of dirt along a wall.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
You enter the dig from the hall. Run all the way across to talk to the military guy (can't remember his name). Stop about 10 feet in front of him with the pit on your right and look down against the wall by your left foot.[/quo could you bemore detailed please!!!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012