Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

frostbite treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
I dont know if this is a new topic or not.
I am strugling trying to get frostbite tresure cards so i can craft some new kit from wintertusk.

i have tried farming it from varius sauces as recomended by varius players without success I have also grown and havested over 40 frozen flytraps right the way to eder without success I can only asume that this sauce for these cards is no longer valid.

As a last resuot I thought i would try evil snowpease again nothing surly there must be somewhere I can get these cards its realy spoiling the game for me.

Can anyone tell where I can get these cards preferbly someone who has recently collected this treasure card.

De G7DME

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
G7DME wrote:
I am strugling trying to get frostbite tresure cards so i can craft some new kit from wintertusk.

i have tried farming it from varius sauces as recomended by varius players without success I have also grown and havested over 40 frozen flytraps right the way to eder without success I can only asume that this sauce for these cards is no longer valid.

As a last resuot I thought i would try evil snowpease again nothing surly there must be somewhere I can get these cards its realy spoiling the game for me.

Can anyone tell where I can get these cards preferbly someone who has recently collected this treasure card.

De G7DME

The Bazaar

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
G7DME wrote:

De G7DME

Some of the Libraries in some of the other worlds may sell Frostbite treasure cards.

The best way to get those treasure cards, is to check the Bazaar. There are lots of Frostbite cards there you could purchase.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I've seen up to 50 in the bazaar at a time. I also had lots and lots of trouble finding this card. I'm surprised that the fly traps aren't working for you. Check the bazaar, otherwise, I don't know what you need to do.

P.S. Check the libraries around the spiral. I don't know what they're selling these days.