Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzlehiem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Help me plz, I am a lvl 29 life wizard and have recently finished Vigrid Roughland and I talked to Bjorn IronClaws but, he wont let me go any farther. Plz help me to find out why :|

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
rileigh39 wrote:
Help me plz, I am a lvl 29 life wizard and have recently finished Vigrid Roughland and I talked to Bjorn IronClaws but, he wont let me go any farther. Plz help me to find out why :|

You must be level 40 to continue one young wizard. He basically tells you to go rest.

Defender
May 19, 2012
Grizzleheim is a strange world. You can't just go through all the quests on it like you do the other worlds. You go so far, then you have to move on to Wysteria or some other place, then go back and do some more, then go on to Marleybone or something, then go back to finish it up. I have noticed through conversations with older players, that a lot of them wait until they finish Dragonspyre before they even begin Grizzleheim. I will probably do that myself from now on, because it gets kind of annoying to break up the world that way.

Hero
May 27, 2009
You'll be summoned back at Level 30. Go level up in whichever world you have quests in and you'll get a pop-up message from Merle Ambrose when it's time.