Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant Get Ice Blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I'm level 48 ice wizard and i still didnt get the quest for ice blade and i also cant get frost giant because Proffeser greyrose doesnt do anything or talk to you i am on dragon spyre Please Help

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
Try logging out then logging in again. Try going to wiz101 central. Remember-
Just because you are in dragon spyre doesn't mean you get a quest from your professor. It doesn't have anything to do with it.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
troycandyman wrote:
I'm level 48 ice wizard and i still didnt get the quest for ice blade and i also cant get frost giant because Proffeser greyrose doesnt do anything or talk to you i am on dragon spyre Please Help

First you should open your Quest Log File to see if you have any quests from Prof. Greyrose that you haven't finished yet. If you need to check the quest info, you can click on the Information Bubble (the question mark) in the upper left corner of the quest box. It will show you what you need to do, and what you have done already.

You can't get the Level 48 spell until you finish the earlier spells (Level 28, 38, etc.). Sounds like you missed something that is probably still in your Quest Log File.

In case you need it, this link to one of the fansites will show you all of the ice spells. You can click on the spell, and it will tell you if there were any "pre-quests" that you needed (like the Level 28, etc.).

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

Hope this helps.