Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

legendary artisan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
I am level 36 and i want to craft the spell called deer knight. My friend told me you need to be a legendary artisan so i was wondering if i can become one at my level. ( of course with help of friends that i can port to )

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Unfortunately, you will not be able to obtain the Legendary Artisan at your level.

Each world has crafting challenges you must go through to obtain. You won't be able to start your Legendary Artisan until you get to Zafaria.

Sorry!

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea I think you can do it. Although I never tried it that way. So you might want to ask someone else.

P.S. You need to be level sixty to get deer knight.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
I not sure 100% but I think you have to finish a quest at Avalon -> the wyrd to be able to talk to crafting spell vendor.

but you don't need to be high lvl to get the Legendary Artisan as long your friends will help you to go to the right crafting NPCs. You also need many rare regents.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
thanks guys and oh well i cant get deer knight ill just wait a few months and hope i get it out of the pack :)