Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mists Blocking the Road to Shirataki Temple

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I have read the posts on the subject of the getting to the temple so I apologize for bringing it up once again. I have reached the point in this quest where I have gotten the defeated Shoji, gotten the key and opened the gate. My quest tracker is telling me I need to go to the temple to speak with Din Ho but between me and the temple is a "mist" between two pillars and an unlit brazier. I can't find anywhere or anyone sharing how to get past this road-block. Any advice welcome. At this point I am just stuck. And yes, I have finished all the quests up to this point. Thanks in advance!

Sarai Thundergrove, Master Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Darlar828 wrote:
I have read the posts on the subject of the getting to the temple so I apologize for bringing it up once again. I have reached the point in this quest where I have gotten the defeated Shoji, gotten the key and opened the gate. My quest tracker is telling me I need to go to the temple to speak with Din Ho but between me and the temple is a "mist" between two pillars and an unlit brazier. I can't find anywhere or anyone sharing how to get past this road-block. Any advice welcome. At this point I am just stuck. And yes, I have finished all the quests up to this point. Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure why you can't talk to Din Ho at this point. He should be outside the "mist", and he should give you a quest to go to the four shrines (earth, air, fire, and spirit), and then when you go back to him, the mist is gone so you can enter the temple.

Here is a link that shows Mooshu quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Scroll down to "Shirataki Temple", and it lists the quests. Check your Quest Log File again too. You should have something for this area.

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Darlar828 wrote:

click X when you are at the mist.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Go to the brazier and lit it. The mist will disappear and then you can go through.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
Honeybee313 wrote:
Darlar828 wrote:

I'm not sure why you can't talk to Din Ho at this point. He should be outside the "mist", and he should give you a quest to go to the four shrines (earth, air, fire, and spirit), and then when you go back to him, the mist is gone so you can enter the temple.

Scroll down to "Shirataki Temple", and it lists the quests. Check your Quest Log File again too. You should have something for this area.

Hope this helps.

honeebee313 -
thanks but Din Ho was no where to be seen when I was there trying to figure out how to get through. Once it dawned on me, it seemed quite obvious. Unfortunately it took me several attempts before the light bulb went off. I do use the quest lists - but as there are a million of them it is hard to get the information you need at the time. The ones I have been using have been very helpful but none explained how to get through the mist. The Quest log doesn't mention anything about it either at least as far as I could figure out. I am a college educated, adult and that may be my problem. Sometimes my 6 year old grandson is quicker to figure something out than I am.

Thanks again, I have since completed Mooshu and gone on the Dragonspyre

Sarai

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Darlar828 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
Darlar828 wrote:

Hope this helps.

honeebee313 -
thanks but Din Ho was no where to be seen when I was there trying to figure out how to get through. Once it dawned on me, it seemed quite obvious. Unfortunately it took me several attempts before the light bulb went off. I do use the quest lists - but as there are a million of them it is hard to get the information you need at the time. The ones I have been using have been very helpful but none explained how to get through the mist. The Quest log doesn't mention anything about it either at least as far as I could figure out. I am a college educated, adult and that may be my problem. Sometimes my 6 year old grandson is quicker to figure something out than I am.

Thanks again, I have since completed Mooshu and gone on the Dragonspyre

Sarai

Glad to see you got through Mooshu. I can relate to "being an adult". My grandson has helped me through more than one "stuck" point in the game too.