Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death sword

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
There are two death swords in dragonspyre, one is dropped by either orin grimcaster and bael emberlight and does 95 damage and the other one is dropped by soulsinger and does 100 damage.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
arc320 wrote:
There are two death swords in dragonspyre, one is dropped by either orin grimcaster and bael emberlight and does 95 damage and the other one is dropped by soulsinger and does 100 damage.

Are either Sword Drops frequent? I'm about 2/3rds through Mooshu, and would like to plan out my future Grind Times a bit more wisely....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
snaebra wrote:
I really want a death sword. Does anyone know where to find it?

8)
I understand that Tomugawa in Mooshu is known to drop Death Swords...

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I received my Sword from the Wraith in the MooShu. (the one you have to light the candles to get to) I have also seen the one from Ivan in DS. Not a big fan of the way it looks ""ugly"" if you ask me.

Still havent seen the one from Death Oni, but will keep trying.

50 necro.
Valdus Skullshard.
Master of Death.

Edit note: The Death Oni sword isnt a death sword but still looks cool I guess.
Ivan Soulsinger and Orin Grimcaster. Also i read Bael Emberlight Drops the same items as Ivan. (thanks Ironhawk).

Survivor
May 03, 2009
snaebra wrote:
I really want a death sword. Does anyone know where to find it?

i found a 3rd death sword in mooshu in the portal at the ancient burial grounds. its very strong and only requires level 40 and even i'm using it

good luck