Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reporting?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
For some reason this guy called Tyler Pixiehunter asked for my username and password. Of course, i said no, i was going to report him but i couldnt. I can only hear text chat not say it. I still should be able to report.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
I was told if you click the wizard and click ignore and then a box comes up to be able to report them. I am not sure since I have open chat, but maybe next time try that and see. :(

I do agree that KI and W101 needs to allow menu chat and free players also report people for these types of things.

Survivor
May 21, 2012

Send a message to KI support and let them know the date and approximate time that it happened along with the wizard's name that asked, they can check text logs and place the appropriate sanction on that wizard's account.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
aditha12 wrote:
For some reason this guy called Tyler Pixiehunter asked for my username and password. Of course, i said no, i was going to report him but i couldnt. I can only hear text chat not say it. I still should be able to report.

This is definitely a reportable offense. If you can't report this wizard in the game, then please send an email to KI support and let them know.

Of course, thank you for not giving this person your username and password. This is a serious offense that needs to be reported as soon as possible.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Some players lose the ability to report for infractions like too many false reports.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
actually, this is the first time i reported. I can say menu chat, but i cant say texy chat. I can hear text chat but i cant say text chat.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010