Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please kill the stuns

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
You cant chain stun if you stun even once your enemy automatically gets a shield unless your willing to waste 3 turns stuning your foe twice and also i dont know if you knew this or not but myth people learn stun at lvl 28 so your saying to make myth learn nothing at lvl 28?

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
You cant chain stun if you stun even once your enemy automatically gets a shield unless your willing to waste 3 turns stuning your foe twice and also i dont know if you knew this or not but myth people learn stun at lvl 28 so your saying to make myth learn nothing at lvl 28?

Chain Stunning does occur in the arena. Say, two Storm Lords are cast, the stun blocks are taken off, and you are still stunned at the end of the round. Then the Ice casts Frost Giant. Your side is stunned again for the second time. You are unable to defend, attack, or heal from all the damage.

Or Storm Lord is cast, then Earthquake, which takes off the stun blocks, or a Choke or Blinding Light will do the same. The another Storm Lord comes. There you go: Stunned again.

Cassandra StorySmith
Grandmaster Sorcerer

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
sk8gundy wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:

Chain Stunning does occur in the arena. Say, two Storm Lords are cast, the stun blocks are taken off, and you are still stunned at the end of the round. Then the Ice casts Frost Giant. Your side is stunned again for the second time. You are unable to defend, attack, or heal from all the damage.

Or Storm Lord is cast, then Earthquake, which takes off the stun blocks, or a Choke or Blinding Light will do the same. The another Storm Lord comes. There you go: Stunned again.

Cassandra StorySmith
Grandmaster Sorcerer

Yes but would'ent it take a few turns to stack up the pips to use it.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Tgrable wrote:
GoodWill wrote:
You guys are right. The stun-all spells should have a limit. I have went in the arena today and this guy named Carlos ShadowFlame was chain-stunning my team with Choke. He cheats and chain-stunners should have their rank moved down to Private and learn how to duel the fair way as in punishment for cheating.

Taking advantage of a spell is not a "cheat." Just because the makers of the game did not see the potential of this being a issue in the arena does not make the players using it a cheater. I think the only reason you are upset is because your wizard does not have the spells to take advantage of this system.

Stunning does make matches hard and boring/irritating, but they are not cheating by doing so, what they are doing is using game mechanices to their advantage. Nothing wrong with that.

When is it wrong? When we stop playing this game? Just not fun to get beat to death with oput getting to hiot back. What if Malistare did chain stunning would anyone play this game?

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
i think maybe just take away stun and add an extra attack boost... i hate saying that because i love having an extra turn the other player(s) dont have

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
the problem with stuns is treasure cards if its your spell thats great,if it not well its just wrong. there is a tem they call train team making it awful in the arena,the stun over over and over,and the guy Eric Firehunter is a balacne wizard. They are greedy for gear.There are others on the team too, look for updates on names and avoid these cheaters