Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-20-12

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
evon1254 wrote:
My favorite catle is the Tower Of Winter winds because i love medevil stuff and i study about that stuff,two and the decor on the house is amazing. I think they should have a underground house and a house in the trees if i was the designer.

The balance house is underground :)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I agree that it is really annoying that you cant put a house in your shared bank. Then again, it would probably be hard to fit a whole house in a trunk!

Oh, by the way, can anyone tell my if and/or how i can change the rank of wizard i am. (when it says the username and the novice wizard)

Thanks!

Nice Ice Wizard

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
evon1254 wrote:
My favorite catle is the Tower Of Winter winds because i love medevil stuff and i study about that stuff,two and the decor on the house is amazing. I think they should have a underground house and a house in the trees if i was the designer.

Evon1254, both of those houses exist. Underground house = Balance House. House in the trees = Life House.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Just so you'll know I have a lot to pick from, my various characters have or have had:

Royal Playhouse
Wiz City Cottage
Massive Fantasy Palace
Life House
Myth House
Imperial Palace (I think that's the name? The bigger of the two Mooshu houses)
The little Mooshu house
Celestia Craft House
Wizard's Watchtower
Sunken Palace
Dragon's Fjord
Watchtower Hall
Storm House
Death House
Wysteria House (sorry, can't remember the name of that one)
Island Getaway House

...I might be forgetting a couple in there.

My favorites, though, are the two wiz city houses and the two griz houses. The wiz city houses are my favorites based on looks alone, the griz houses have the bonus of more items allowed. Storm house is great too, but there is no way to decorate it and have it look really done with the item count available. Massive Fantasy Palace is a great house, but not worth the bundle card price if you're not interested in the other stuff offered in that bundle.

What sold me on those as my favorites are the interior decorating potential and the lovely yards with (on the Griz houses, at least) enough room for a full a garden.

I've only seen the videos for the Tower of Winter Winds, and I do love the inside, but the grounds ruin it for me.

Also, I agree with another commenter requesting extra castle space in the crown shop. I would add to that, though, a plea for extra item space elixir inside and outside our homes.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
I like the Death house the best.

I would like to know if more of the bundles will be released online so that international members can get them? Thanks

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
I personally LOVE the Celestia house, the only problem is how to craft it I think you shouldn't have to craft the reagents (sorry if that's misspelled) that you need to craft the house they should be available at the bazaar or at least as a boss drop i feel. I use a month membership whenever i can from crown cards so in that time period it's really hard to get all the reagents.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
i LOVE the Tower of the Winter Winds i think Wizard101 staff did a great job on that :D . AND i think it should be a good idea to make an Avalon house? Also i know that this house would sell : a house made out of COULDS ! :D it could be a bundle maybe or just a crown shop house. but it would be SO cool if you could make some type of mount like maybe not a dragon cause we have so many different dragon mounts. maybe a unicorn or i don't know you should choose wizard101! you have great creativity :D !
omg i feel like a game designer lololol

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
OMG! i know i already commented but an Alice in wonderland house would be EPIC! and the pets like the white rabbit, flamingos, and Cheshire Cat! :D you could also make cool clothes like the Queen of Hearts! i mean it would be AWWESOMEEE :D . you should have a secret hiding spot like the tree lolol like those kind of hidden places it would be really cool and strange. like a house that never gets old :D :D :D :D ! man i have some good ideas lol ;o
well i enjoy helping you guys out :D
oh and i really would like a flamingo pet lololol

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
alica751 wrote:

Oh, by the way, can anyone tell my if and/or how i can change the rank of wizard i am. (when it says the username and the novice wizard)

Thanks!

Nice Ice Wizard

This is your posting rank. You "level up" as you post more.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
I like the sunken palace because of the underwater theme. I love the water leaking in the house! Great idea!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Of all the houses I own, my favourite is the Grand Fortress.

I love Dragonspyre, and everything about it~ the architecture, colours, and copious amounts of doom and gloom. Malistaire and Cyrus are chillin' like villains on my wall, surrounded by wands and weapons of all kinds, and I even crafted the bed and bookshelf (though I hate crafting, with every fibre of my being!).

The only thing wrong with the place is that Sylvia and Malistaire don't live in the giant crypt that is my basement... until that day comes, my beautiful castle will forever remain incomplete. *le sigh*

Darkness, despair!

El Veeb

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
Haha, this might sound derpy, but my favorite home is the wooded cottage XD

it's pretty inexpensive, and for those navigationally challenged wizard's like me, it's small enough to know where everything is XD

I have te massive fantasy palace on anther wizard (I'll need to get the bundle again to get it on my newer wiz) which once I've memorized the layout, I'll start using since I can store everything from my adventures in it.
(the wooded cottage is getting full XD)

Also, will there ever be the ability to share your houses in the shared bank?
At least crowns houses from bundles XD I'm not one to buy a bundle twice unless I really want something in it (this one I'll get it as a becoming lvl 50 gift for myself when I reach it so I can have the house and spear again XD)

I must say though, all the houses are beautifully made!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I particularly enjoy the Tower of Winter Winds and the Garden Villa. Storm House is another favorite, as is the Massive Fantasy Palace. I guess I love all the houses :D

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
My favorite is my Storm House....it is on my Ice, but I play on Storm most of the time. I have most of the other houses and still have a few to get, but dang you only get 3. :)

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
For looks, I like the Royal Estate available in Marleybone. The Island Getaway is great for gardening (huge open yard,) and can be bought with the gold option. That is a huge plus!

Administrator
Aedan11 wrote:

Professor Falmea, is there any chance the Staff would be open to a Feedback Friday for ideas on new Castles & Houses? *crosses fingers and wishes on star*

As always, thanks again for Feedback Friday ~ A

Ask and ye shall receive! ::grin:: It has been a long day, and we were still debating what we'd like to ask everyone this week, so it works quite perfectly.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on houses - they definitely take a lot of time, care, and sparkly magic to make, and we spend a long time carefully considering what we'd like to do next, so these ideas are great!

New FF in just a moment!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea