Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My story quest (Quick Change) disappeared

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
I was in a battle with Senator Nellek in Crustation Empire. After I defeated him, it said Quest completed, but there was nothing telling me what to do or who to see. A friend told me to see Nester, but when I did, nothing happened. How can I continue my story quest?

Survivor
May 13, 2011
The reason for that is that the quest "Quick Change" is not the storyline quest. It's side quest. I don't know what the acual storyline quest is, but it's not that one. Here's a website for it : http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Quick_Change. Here's another one for the quest tree of Celestia. It shows that "Quick Change" is a side quest. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
blaze888247 on Jul 20, 2012 wrote:
I was in a battle with Senator Nellek in Crustation Empire. After I defeated him, it said Quest completed, but there was nothing telling me what to do or who to see. A friend told me to see Nester, but when I did, nothing happened. How can I continue my story quest?
Senator Nellek is a Side-boss. The quest "Quick Change" is not a main quest, it's a side quest. If you are doing quests for someone who has more than one quest but only one is a Main quest, you need to hear all of the dialogue and see the requirements to see if that continues the story or even the last quest. You can hear the dialogue again next to the arrow where it says if this can have directions to the place or not. Next to it looks like a question mark and a scroll in the back. Press that and it will show you the person you got the quest from.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Quick Change is basicly given by Senator Xanthus. It's acually in a compicted mess of side quests, beginning with "Helping Claw". But you probably already know that. The acual story quest is called "The Back Door", and you get it from the Senator (Xanthus). Let's hope that one doesn't go away.