Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you think KT was hard or easy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Hello fellow wizard allies ! I am asking your opinions about if KT (Krokotopia) was hard or easy.For me, it was hard until i finally got a membership for some reason 8).Then i traveled to the Tomb of Storms and met up with 2 people and defeated Krokopatra :D.So, what do you think?

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
It was hard at first, too, but got easier and more exciting as I progressed. For some reason now, I hate KT... (probably cause now 4 of my wizards are at that world now).

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Yeah.It seems like KT is hard until you get to the Krokosphinx.The thing that can make the pyramid hard is the Throne Room.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
1st time: Seems long and boring
2nd time: Memories come to you - and passes easy.
3rd+ time: De ja Vou - So easy

PvP captain Cat and crew

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Explorer
May 17, 2009
At first it was boring and long, not too hard, But the Tomb of Storms area was easy, I have done it on five wizards, .

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
hey!! im a level 24 and not even half way done with kt.. i personally think its kinda hard but it gets way easier.. kt is a great place to level up quickly...i love it... but it can get pretty annoying sometimes.. lol :D 8)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
It was a little difficult the first time, mainly because of the various instances/dungeons. I liked it a lot though.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
freakmaster3345 wrote:
hey!! im a level 24 and not even half way done with kt.. i personally think its kinda hard but it gets way easier.. kt is a great place to level up quickly...i love it... but it can get pretty annoying sometimes.. lol :D 8)
Now Marleybone is annoying LOL.