Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reporting in PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
So me and my friends were doing PvP (all privates) against two knights and a captain, and my critical rain of fire wiped them out. At the end, they said, "You just went critical," and reported me. If you are KI, please don't ban me, and if your just a player, has anyone else expereinced this?

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
No, I haven't experienced this, but there is no way that you can be banned. They just didn't have sufficient block, and there's nothing you did wrong.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
benjapoof321 wrote:
So me and my friends were doing PvP (all privates) against two knights and a captain, and my critical rain of fire wiped them out. At the end, they said, "You just went critical," and reported me. If you are KI, please don't ban me, and if your just a player, has anyone else expereinced this?

there was this one fight i had that they decided to threat me and my friends that if we win they will report us. which i think isnt smart

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
I have experienced this myself. I was 1vs1 and I had vengeance on I used a heck hound with max power pips and I critical. I wiped out my opponent on the first 2 turns and this is what he said " you must have rigged the system, deserves a report" and reported me

Armiger
May 10, 2010
All reports are logged and investigated. If you have not broken any Terms Of Use rules, then you have nothing to worry about.

Warning to all False Reporters: False reports can be used against you.