Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Juggernaut style

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I wasn't sure to put this in pvp or here, but it is an idea, so here goes:

Sometimes while doing pvp, i get a bit bored. Ranked is not that fun for me, so I would like to try a new style; The juggernaut style! What it would do is basically you would quick join it, and it would be a 1v2 match with 2 lower levels agianst won higher level, i. e. 2 level 40's against 1 level 80. Sure, it might get a bit messy, if you don't like how it was matched up, but it would provide some fun for most.
When you chose the scroll, you could pick the 1 side or the 2 side, then begin. I'm sure there ares ome flaws, so let me know what ya think!

William DeathHead, Necromancer of bored pvp.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
Noobs would have the disadvantage. If I faced two noobs (i'm level 37 fire)
i'd get a fireblade then meteor strike. they'd take abot 550 damage each and die. I wouln't even lose half my health.

It just doesn't seem right

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
It wouldn't work to well because there isn't a linear growth with leveling. Once you hit around level sixty things start to jump real fast. Criticals and universal resistance are seen a lot at level sixty due to ww gear. I am pretty sure the level 80 would win most of the time unless the two lvl 40s just weaknesses and smoke screen spammed then maybe they would win.

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Awesome. The system should go like this; Highest level is alone. The other two would be on a team. If somehow all players are same level, one would be randomly chosen. Though that would have some flaws, since two level 79 wizards could easily be chosen to go against one level 80 wizard. Would be quite hard for the lower levels to win though.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Snintyeight wrote:
Noobs would have the disadvantage. If I faced two noobs (i'm level 37 fire)
i'd get a fireblade then meteor strike. they'd take abot 550 damage each and die. I wouln't even lose half my health.

It just doesn't seem right

Hmm. I suppose if kingsisle did add this, maybe they would do about 2/3 of the level. So you would be facing a pair of level 22, which cannot be killed by a single meteor strike.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Snowyandspots wrote:
It wouldn't work to well because there isn't a linear growth with leveling. Once you hit around level sixty things start to jump real fast. Criticals and universal resistance are seen a lot at level sixty due to ww gear. I am pretty sure the level 80 would win most of the time unless the two lvl 40s just weaknesses and smoke screen spammed then maybe they would win.

so in a juggernaut battling, 2/3 of the level would be about 2 level 50-60 against an 80.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
I think it would be a great idea for those people who love challenges, who could maybe do 1v4.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009