Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Turtle naming contest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
Hello,
I noticed the announcement on the log in page about the "Name the Turtles" contest, and submitted an entry. However, I can't seem to get the submission form to show back up so I can make another entry. I also have three other people on my account that will probably want to add their own suggestions as well, and I would like to know how to reset the form.

Also, I visited one of the other entry sites (the one for naming the Marleybone Turtle), filled in my user name and turtle name and clicked "submit". I did not receive any kind of confirmation of the submission, and am not sure if the form on that site works properly. Should I have recieved a confirmation that my entry was accepted?

Thanks so much,
Cat

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
As far as I'm aware, there is no way to reset the form. The only thing I could suggest is to use a different web browser to see if it will give you at least one more chance. If that doesn't work, then perhaps divide the turtles up so that everyone can at least submit one name. As far as the Marleybone turtle form, if I recall there were two of them posted there, so it's possible that only one of them works.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
can some one please tell me how to find wizard 101 on twitter

thanks,
destinty nighthunter
grandmaster- myth,life & storm

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
This is strange because I didn't have any problems with it. I sent several names for each world. It refreshed on its own and allowed me to send more.
As for a confirmation, I dont believe there is any.

Administrator
SPADESCAT wrote:
can some one please tell me how to find wizard 101 on twitter

thanks,
destinty nighthunter
grandmaster- myth,life & storm

Go to Twitter.com and create an account for yourself. Then simply search for us under our Wizard101 username. Once you've found us, click 'Follow'. Every time we post something, you will receive a message.

Alternately you can follow us on our Wizard101Central.com website that has a direct feed: Wizard101Central Twitter page

Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?

Why? Because even basic updates are meaningful to family members, friends, or colleagues—especially when they’re timely.

Eating soup? Research shows that moms want to know.
Running late to a meeting? Your co–workers might find that useful.
Partying? Your friends may want to join you.

With Twitter, you can stay hyper–connected to your friends and always know what they’re doing. Or, you can stop following them any time. You can even set quiet times on Twitter so you’re not interrupted.

Twitter puts you in control and becomes a modern antidote to information overload.

Find People by name
Use Twitter's people search to find people who currently use Twitter. Search for a first, last, or user name as a starting point, and see what comes up. We use the full name as well as the user name fields to give you as many relevant results as possible.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-