Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

blue banshee

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
people say i have to battle lord nightshade to get a blue banshee, i've battled him like thirty times (no joke) and i still have not gotten any pets! every time i battle him he just drops all kinds of junk. this guy went into lord nightshades tower and battled/beat him for the first time and HE got a blue banshee. this makes me want to throw a tantrum.

PLEASE ASSIST.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
shadow0109 wrote:
people say i have to battle lord nightshade to get a blue banshee, i've battled him like thirty times (no joke) and i still have not gotten any pets! every time i battle him he just drops all kinds of junk. this guy went into lord nightshades tower and battled/beat him for the first time and HE got a blue banshee. this makes me want to throw a tantrum.

PLEASE ASSIST.

Unfortunately that is the way the cookie crumbles in the game. I know I helped quite a few who wanted pets and I ended up with them. I don't farm any more as it disappoints me too much.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
shadow0109 wrote:

PLEASE ASSIST.

All pet drops are rare. I have been playing for over 1.5 years and have been through there with countless wizards. I have zero blue banshees and only 2 midnight sprites. So yeah... good luck with that! :)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
shadow0109 wrote:

PLEASE ASSIST.
I'm sorry but that's the way the ball bounces. I've battlled him about two times, and the second time i got one but it take six hours to hatch!!! so that was a major disappointment.