Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for hair and names

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hey, i know that lots of us want to change our name and hair so i thought up an idea. I think in the crown shop, we can buy a hair/name change for 1000 crowns. And for the hair changes, it will say before you save: Are you sure you want to make these changes, we might not be able to help with any character or game issues!" then if you click yes it alerts all your friends. Same thing with name. It will take the crowns if you say yes, and this cannot be gifted or purchased with gold. Thoughts?

Jasmine FireBlade, lvl 80 pyromancer
Jessica SparkleGem, lvl 70 thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Sorry, but that probably won't happen. People complain about that sort of stuff in tons of forums but it will never change. I'm sorry if you don't like your wizard's look or name, but it will have to stay that way, I'm afraid. It's not like it's gonna kill somebody. :-)

Courtney Starstone
Level 51
Grandmaster Theurgist

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
azami104 wrote:
Sorry, but that probably won't happen. People complain about that sort of stuff in tons of forums but it will never change. I'm sorry if you don't like your wizard's look or name, but it will have to stay that way, I'm afraid. It's not like it's gonna kill somebody. :-)

Courtney Starstone
Level 51
Grandmaster Theurgist

True, it wont kill anybody. But if you name a wizard for example, Jessica GreenDreamer and then choose blue as color and a messed up hair style, then you get it far in the game. And if you get the commander robe, then your probably gonna have to wear a hood. Sigh. When you could of wore a really cute outfit instead. And you might want to change your name to something less weird. Just saying.

Jasmine FireBlade, lvl 80 pyromancer
Jessica SparkleGem, lvl 70 thaumaturge

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I would really love to, but I've already suggested this before. I got a reply from Proffessor, who said that the name that we choose on the wheels is the name well always have. I don't think we would be able to change our hair either, just wear a hood if you don't like it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
This topic has come up so many times under different titles. If you look under "Headmaster's Announcements" you will find the following link.

KI is not going to make this option available in the game. Please read Prospector Zeke's post on the following link.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28837.ftl

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
You cannot change your name because if your friends know you as Liam Dragonkeeper and you change it to Kirk Power your friends will be super confused

My yes answer: Maybe if you were able to change your name a pop up would apear saying Liam Dragonkeeper has changed their name to Kirk Power

I always support you and disagree peoples ideas ( unless they are terrible)

Emily LegendHeart
Level 15 Wizard
Death