Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The necropolis :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Well hi there :) I am a level 47 ice wizard and I just finished the antheneum and I can't open the portal to the necropolis :( is there something that I have to do to open it that isn't a quest?
Thank you :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
blake25410 wrote:
Well hi there :) I am a level 47 ice wizard and I just finished the antheneum and I can't open the portal to the necropolis :( is there something that I have to do to open it that isn't a quest?

If you do a "search" at the top of this page for the Necropolis, there are many questions and answers about the portal. Here is one example:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/42183.ftl#236671

If this is your first visit to the Necropolis, you should have a quest from Lazlo that tells you to enter the Necropolis "through the double doors in the Plaza of Conquests". Check your quest log file to see if you have a quest to "Explore the Necropolis". If you do, click on the Information Bubble in that quest box, and it will tell you what you have to do.

Go back to The Plaza of Conquests, and look at your map. You can see the double doors at the top of the map, and they lead you to the Necropolis.

Hope this helped.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
blake25410 wrote:
O so you have to go to plaza of conquests, go all the way through, and the door to the necropolis is there. After you go to necropolis port to basilica and talk to Cyrus. He will open the portal for you after you complete a quest.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Lvl 49 Pyro

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
Thanks for your post on how to get into Necropolis. I was stalled in my efforts to advance. Your answer gave me what I needed to proceed.