Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
why is kensington park so hard. First of all there is almost no safe spot to hide from enemies on the street because they are on the little space provided for us. Second is that three enemies come at a time and and each have like 2,000 or more. Even a level 45 couldnt beat it. What is the people who mad wizard101 problems. I bet you couldnt even solo that dungeon if you were level 80. A lot of people said it is a waste of time it doesnt give you much xp and the bosses dont drop anything. So if you ask me you might as well take that place away. I mean its not worth the time.

Explorer
May 07, 2011
Optional dungeon. Meant for a full group of players. Good money at that point in the game. That's pretty much Kensington Park in a nutshell

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KingFartsalot433 wrote:
why is kensington park so hard. First of all there is almost no safe spot to hide from enemies on the street because they are on the little space provided for us. Second is that three enemies come at a time and and each have like 2,000 or more. Even a level 45 couldnt beat it. What is the people who mad wizard101 problems. I bet you couldnt even solo that dungeon if you were level 80. A lot of people said it is a waste of time it doesnt give you much xp and the bosses dont drop anything. So if you ask me you might as well take that place away. I mean its not worth the time.

It is optional.
It is meant to be done with a group.
It is a challenge, so it will remain.
There are good drops by the boss, etc.
It may not be worth your time, but lots of people enjoy just this kind of thing.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Kensington Park can be daunting to a wizard who's in Marleybone. I learned the hard way when I tried to solo my first wizard through it. So, I waited till around level 50 and managed to solo it.

So far I've taken my Balance, Ice, Death, and Myth through the dungeon solo. It is possible, but I did wait until I hit between level 40-60 before I did so. Although groups are the best way to go, sometimes you can't find people to help out.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Hmph, a lvl 70 could solo it. Take a look at avalon before you post that even a lvl 80 cant solo it.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Also beware. about 90% of the enemies in Kensington Park are storm school. If you use storm in there, bring plenty of converts/prisms. You may need them.