Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards --Efreet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
I was wondering what the symbols above the accuracy rating mean? I can't seem to find anything about them at all. It's mostly the treasure cards that have these symbols such as the frost beetle has what looks to be a bird above the accuracy rating.
Also I can't seem to cast the Efreet treasure card is there a reason for this? I had enough pips but it still wouldn't let me cast. :(

Can anyone help me out with this?

Explorer
May 07, 2011
I was wondering what the symbols above the accuracy rating mean? I can't seem to find anything about them at all. It's mostly the treasure cards that have these symbols such as the frost beetle has what looks to be a bird above the accuracy rating.

Those are the treasure cards that are from the packs. The little bird above the accuracy means Raven's Hoard, Dragon means Dragon's Hoard, etc., etc.

Also I can't seem to cast the Efreet treasure card is there a reason for this? I had enough pips but it still wouldn't let me cast.

If you aren't fire, you can't cast this spell unless you have a Mastery Amulet. Power Pips only count for spells of your school.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
First - the symbols you are seeing indicate that the TCs came from a hoard pack (the bird is the raven hoard pack, i think) That is why you only see those symbols on TCs and not trained spells. Also TCs that drop from battle will have NO extra symbol above the accuracy rating.

Second - What school are you? Unless you are fire or have a fire mastery amulet, you can not cast Efreet.

Your power pips only count as 2 pips for your school of focus - or if you have the mastery amulet. Therefore, you could be looking at a full board of power pips (14 pips) - but it will only count as 7 pips if the spell you want to cast isn't from your school.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
I'm in the Ice School, I thought that might be why i couldn't cast it but I was hoping it wasn't the case. I figured it would be good if I was facing another Ice Boss with high health etc.

Where would I get a Mystery Amulet from?

Thanks for the comments. It's good to know. :)

Survivor
Feb 06, 2012
Crown shop for 9950.

Or they're dropped by bosses in Waterworks and Helephant Tower.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010