Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHAT?! No pets?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Yeah, hey guys.
It's me, Ruinedz. I have been playing for about a month here now, and recently discovered these Forums :-)
But what i'd like to know is where the Krokotillian Pet Shop is..
My mom and I (yeah, she plays too :D) have been looking EVERYWHERE for the Pet Shop, and if you guys could tell me where it is, and what quests I need to do to find it, i'd be EVER GRATEFUL!

~Ruinedz~

Administrator
Rehim Bashala by the Krokosphinx would disagree with you.

Some worlds also have secrets! Look for hidden areas that allow you to access special Shopkeepers and Trainers. Some of these areas are only accessible at certain times of day, so watch for clues!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Welcome to the Message Boards Ruinedz! There is a Teleporter near the main shops in Krokotopia, I think it takes 50 minutes to work, ( By the time you get there it will probaby be at like 30 minutes ). I hope you can find the shop :D. You can see the Teleporter in Gamma's picture above.

From,

John IceBlade

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Yes the Admin is right there is even one secret area i know in marleybone in the digmore station next to the mayor and down the stairs

hope this helped

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Gamma wrote:
Rehim Bashala by the Krokosphinx would disagree with you.

Some worlds also have secrets! Look for hidden areas that allow you to access special Shopkeepers and Trainers. Some of these areas are only accessible at certain times of day, so watch for clues!

oh! that's why the teleporter worked one time and not the other! I was wondering why i couldn't go through the first time i went to krokotopia and then when yesterday i could! thanx Gamma!

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
nice to know,now i know where to go :D this is really good because i was wondering where the pet shop was :D

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Dmastermind wrote:
Yes the Admin is right there is even one secret area i know in marleybone in the digmore station next to the mayor and down the stairs

Wow ty i never knew that. ty i will try that

hope this helped

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
You do not need to go on the teleporter to get a pet i got a krok named jack its one of those small square whit buildings look for doors you should be able to find it

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Survivor
May 03, 2009
The pet shop is on the krokosphinx island and sell only one pet heck hound i believe 1500

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
A shopkeeper on Krokosphinx sells a Heckhound. The telepoter in Gamma's post takes you to a shop where you are able to buy a Krok pet. Those are the ONLY two pets you can buy there.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Actually theres 2! One in the krokosphinks and the teloporter they are Krok on The the secret teloporter and the heckhound hope i helped!
:) :) :)

P.s When do fire wizards get Minions?

HunterIronhunterFire/Death Wizard

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
actuil there is a pet shop at krokosphinks it sells the heckhound and the telopter pad by the shops in the building it sells the krok

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
theangelgirlmax wrote:
No they only sell one Kroc.

You probably went to the Bazaar, if you go to the secret teleporter the krok is always available there, you just have to wait until a light blue light is shining.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Actually theres 2! One in the krokosphinks and the teloporter they are Krok on The the secret teloporter and the heckhound hope i helped!
:) :) :)

P.s When do fire wizards get Minions?

im a storm wizard but i got a minion on lv 18

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
There are two pet shops, I guess you could call them. One is on Krokoshinx Island and they sell a Heck Hound which is around 1500. The other pet is in the Secret Shop which you get to by going to the shops in Krokotopia and then walking to the teleporter which turns on every 50 minutes. They sell only one pet, a Krok which is 1515 I believe.

Hope I helped!

Alura DarkThorn
LvL 33 Death Student

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
iluvcookies101 wrote:
There are two pet shops, I guess you could call them. One is on Krokoshinx Island and they sell a Heck Hound which is around 1500.

Hope I helped!

Alura DarkThorn
LvL 33 Death Student

Hey where exactly is that pet shop in lrolosphinx???

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
ccffcg123 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards Ruinedz! There is a Teleporter near the main shops in Krokotopia, I think it takes 50 minutes to work, ( By the time you get there it will probaby be at like 30 minutes ). I hope you can find the shop :D. You can see the Teleporter in Gamma's picture above.

From,

John IceBlade
There is also a shop that has a heckhound at the krokosphinx

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Ok, i havr read most of these conversations, and everyone seems to forget there are 4 types. 2 you can buy, (krok and heckhound) and 2 you get from bosses (mander, snow serpent). I got the mander from prince maro in throne room of fire. snow serpent is from a boss at krokosphinx.

WE WILL ROCK YOU!

amber650

now lvl 18/19

in game i am amber drake

Survivor
May 30, 2009
theangelgirlmax wrote:
No they only sell one Kroc.

Yes there is a heck hound in the krokosphinx a mander sells it

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Um actually guys the whole "50 minute waiting" is wrong. :P

It actually turns on (and im talking about the teleporter that takes you to the secret shop if ya don't know what i mean) every 5 minutes. At least thats what my friend says. You can tell by the five pictures(there is five pictures on it...right?) on the two big pole things that glow every minute. by the time it gets to the last one, you can go in! i might be wrong it has been some time but i hardly believe its FIFTY minutes!

Cya in da Spiral!

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 45 Pyromancer in DS

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
i know were the pet shop and the housing shop is it is in this island in kt i cant remember the name

Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
ok i keep seeing someone saying the only pet is a heck hound or the only pet is a krok it is reallyyyyyyyyyy annoying me there is a heck hound in krokosphinx and there is a krok in this portal that opens every once in a while 8)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
if you go on the bote buy the library you can find a pet shop up there thats were i got my pet heck hound