Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck on The Keeper of the Fang Dungeon.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
So I have played through the dungeon and I got the first two locks undone. Then the last one being the one I hadn't done was the one where you defeat the guardian and supposedly have to activate a obelisk and pull a lever. (I'm not fully sure, its just what I've seen on youtube. :? ) After defeating the guardian absolutely nothing happened, there was no obelisk no lever and the lock didn't open. Any idea of what I should do? I plan to reply the dungeon tomorrow since its to late to continue playing right now and logging out looses my progress.

Some help would be appreciated ~! :D

> Hunter

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RavenFlameLuffie wrote:
So I have played through the dungeon and I got the first two locks undone. Then the last one being the one I hadn't done was the one where you defeat the guardian and supposedly have to activate a obelisk and pull a lever. (I'm not fully sure, its just what I've seen on youtube. :? ) After defeating the guardian absolutely nothing happened, there was no obelisk no lever and the lock didn't open. Any idea of what I should do? I plan to reply the dungeon tomorrow since its to late to continue playing right now and logging out looses my progress.

Some help would be appreciated ~! :D

> Hunter

This link shows an old posting from the Message Boards, and it has a few good answers that might help you:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/38897.ftl

Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
could some one tell me how to complete the third lock on the vault of ice :?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kinect7 wrote:
could some one tell me how to complete the third lock on the vault of ice :?

Since we don't know in what order you did the three bosses, we don't know which one is "the third lock" for you.

I copied this reply from the link that I posted above. (Thank you to Planeswalker1 for such a detailed reply!)

1. Protector of the Fang - 600 Health, Rank 4 Boss, Death School

You will now see four tapestries on the walls and four obelisks. Just read the tapestries from left to right, and activate the obelisks with the corresponding sign in the same order. If you want help, the combination is Snake, Moon, Bird, Sun. (You should see "You hear a lock break..." on the screen after completing the puzzle)

2. Guardian of the Fang - 600 Health, Rank 4 Boss, Death School

After winning against this boss, two tapestries, two obelisks, and a lever will appear. Activate the obelisk on the right (Krok), then push the lever, and turn on the obelisk to the left (Scarab). The obelisk on the left cannot be turned on unless the lever is pointing to the obelisk by pushing it. (You should see "You hear a lock break..." on the screen after completing the puzzle)

3. Defender of the Fang - 600 Health, Rank 4 Boss, Death School

Three tapestries will appear after you defeat the Defender of the Fang, depicting the three Elemental schools of magic, along with three braziers. To solve this puzzle, you must change the color of the braziers to match the school colors shown on the tapestries from left to right. So, the left brazier should be red/orange for Fire, the center one should be blue for Ice, and the right flame should be purple for Storm. (You should see "You hear a lock break..." on the screen after completing the puzzle)

Now, just follow your Quest Helper arrow to the Keeper of the Fang and defeat her.

Hopefully one of these will help you unlock the doors. :-)