Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cannot get into Helephant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I have been given the quest to go into Helephant but it will not let me go in. I have tried to get the quest again but still will not let me in. The area will not light up for me. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
djzforever wrote:
I have been given the quest to go into Helephant but it will not let me go in. I have tried to get the quest again but still will not let me in. The area will not light up for me. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions?
well are you level 60+ if your not then you can't get n

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
hohoho515 wrote:
djzforever wrote:
well are you level 60+ if your not then you can't get n
i cannot get in either, and i am lvl 72. what is the secret? and do not call me a young wizard, i can be a grandma to most of you all

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
Just a suggestion for you fellow not-so-young wizards. Contact tech support via the help & support tab. Also, don't attempt to solo helephant tower.
the bosses cheat like crazy. The first boss casts skeletal dragon if you fizzle. The last boss can cast blizzard every round if his minions are alive (and they regenerate.)

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
hohoho515 wrote:
well are you level 60+ if your not then you can't get in

You cant even get the quest if your not lvl 60+. :?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
lewski wrote:
hohoho515 wrote:
well are you level 60+ if your not then you can't get in

You cant even get the quest if your not lvl 60+. :?

Thank you for your replies. Yes I am a level 73. I have been able to get on with my other wizards, this is the first time I have not been able to get on. I do like the suggestion about contacting tech support. I will try them and post any suggestions they may give me. It sounds as if I am not the only one with this issue. Thank you for your help and quick responses. :)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
djzforever wrote:

When you are given the quest you first have to walk to the front door to "activate" the dialog about using the rope. Then, the sigils will light up.