Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ghost avalon solo only?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I recently got to Ghost Avalon. Of course i was immediately defeated by the knights in the armory. Luckily I had a friend that was on, who had done this dungeon already. He got on the sigil with me and we went in. However, once in, he was not there! He could not port to me, either.

We tried again. Same. I find it hard to believe that it is meant to be a solo dungeon. Can i only get help from someone who is going in for the first time?

Also, is it because I am 'Gamma'? Every time i went in, the Gamma transformation reset itself to 2 hours.

I can't solo this. What do I need to do?

Madeline Soulhaven
lvl 79
pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
24hourmama wrote:
I recently got to Ghost Avalon. Of course i was immediately defeated by the knights in the armory. Luckily I had a friend that was on, who had done this dungeon already. He got on the sigil with me and we went in. However, once in, he was not there! He could not port to me, either.

We tried again. Same. I find it hard to believe that it is meant to be a solo dungeon. Can i only get help from someone who is going in for the first time?

Also, is it because I am 'Gamma'? Every time i went in, the Gamma transformation reset itself to 2 hours.

I can't solo this. What do I need to do?

Madeline Soulhaven
lvl 79
pyromancer

You must walk OUTSIDE the dungeon to reset the instance. Then you can go inside with anyone else.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
Since you were defeated in the dungeon, it didn't reset itself yet. You'll have to enter and the exit it for it to reset. Once that's done, it should work fine.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Well, three times I exited the dungeon - the first time when i was defeated. The second time i had made my way back and my friend ported to me, and we stepped onto the sigil together to go in. He wasn't in there with me once the countdown was over. We both exited the ones we were in, then we both stepped on the sigil AGAIN, and AGAIN he was not in there when the countdown was done. I was alone both times he tried to get in with me.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Sometimes leaving through the dungeon entrance isnt good enough. Sometimes you have to log out and back in for it to reset. If that doesnt work, then just try waiting 30 minutes for the dungeon to reset.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
yeah and if you both were doing one before and one of you PORTED out to other, they stay in that same version

have your friend walk out and walk in together

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
If you had ported out, it kept your track in the dungeon. You would have to go out of the dungeon and confirm that you want to restart the dungeon.

-Chase

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010