Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Collecting Quest Awful

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 28, 2009
I have to collect these things from Water-Matons and I have done like ten of these Water-Matons and have not collected a single thing ! Right now i battling them why dont you tell me about your awful experiences with collecting in Celestia or tell me about the hard bosses well back to battling cya

Destiny DeathBlade
Lvl 54 Myth

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
This isnt about celestia bosses, its about doing the waterworks 30 times and not getting it Its getting annoying, :( i have collected 6 skysream capes and 8 hats, but no boots And the last boss in the waterworks is really hard to do without a "good" group And i too have had some pretty annoying times with collecting matons >.< They tower too much :x

-Adam stormtamer (78 Diviner)

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
Any collection quest is a pain in the neck. And yes, so is Waterworks. But at least Waterworks gear is worth the trouble. Most collection quests don't give nearly as much xp as they should for the amount of work you put into them.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Orbit100 wrote:
I have to collect these things from Water-Matons and I have done like ten of these Water-Matons and have not collected a single thing ! Right now i battling them why dont you tell me about your awful experiences with collecting in Celestia or tell me about the hard bosses well back to battling cya

Destiny DeathBlade
Lvl 54 Myth
Total agree.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Lvl 51 Fire

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Adam|Storm|Tamer on Jul 18, 2012 wrote:
This isnt about celestia bosses, its about doing the waterworks 30 times and not getting it Its getting annoying, :( i have collected 6 skysream capes and 8 hats, but no boots And the last boss in the waterworks is really hard to do without a "good" group And i too have had some pretty annoying times with collecting matons >.< They tower too much :x

-Adam stormtamer (78 Diviner)
Lol I'm having trouble getting the Skyscream Hood and Cape. I already got the Skyscream Boots on my first try.