Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting rid of Gardening Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
So, I no longer garden. Yet I have a whole bunch of Gardeing treasure cards. I was wondering if there is any way to get rid of them. If not, its no big deal. But is there anyway to sell or trade them? Or can my pet eat them? And what is an enchanted treasure card?

Hero
May 27, 2009
You can trade gardening treasures to anyone else. It would be nice if we could just sell them at the Bazaar, though.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Yes I would love to see a few more possibilities for getting rid of treasure cards. Right now we can either sell at the bazaar, trade them if they are tradeable, or simply delete them - which, although quick is a total waste of what ever you did to get them.

I would like to see 2 options especially.
1. Be able to feed treasure cards to our pets.
2. Be able to sell them at the libraries around the spiral, including the no auction ones.

This would be great for getting rid of no auction cards that shouldn't/couldn't be at the bazaar as well as saving you a trip to the bazaar just to get rid of cards.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
azont wrote:
So, I no longer garden. Yet I have a whole bunch of Gardeing treasure cards. I was wondering if there is any way to get rid of them. If not, its no big deal. But is there anyway to sell or trade them? Or can my pet eat them? And what is an enchanted treasure card?

You should be able to right mouse click and delete the cards, they can be traded but I never found a place to sell them altho have not tried Farley.

Enchanted TC I believe are your regular spells that you have added things like Giant or Tough to to enhance them, they go back in your treasure card stock if you don't use them in a battle at the time you enchanted them.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
If you have any gardened fireblades, I will gladly take them! :) Ahaha, anyways, you can right click to delete them, or just waste them in battles for the fun of it.

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Ask around for your friends that garden a bunch like me
:-)

And an enchanted treasure card is a card that you used a treasure card like keen eyes tough or other that aren't your regular spell gets enchanted it is then considered a treasure card and you cannot sell it at the bazzar

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
If you have any gardened fireblades, I will gladly take them! :) Ahaha, anyways, you can right click to delete them, or just waste them in battles for the fun of it.

She means Treasure Cards that are specifically used for gardening, not gardened treasure cards. (ex: Zounds... Bees!, Flood, etc)

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
KI PLZ!

There is nothing that irritates me more then these gardening TC's and not being able to sell or delete them. I buy your crown packs for my low level characters and can't seem to find a way to get rid of these TC's. I have even gone as far as standing around in the commons Begging people to take them in a trade... Unfortunatly nobody want the low rank ones and they keep piling up u
In my deck taking up space.
Can you make an option to trash these cards because the system you guys have is severely broken right now

Ty

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Right click these treasure cards to delete them. It will ask "Would you like to delete this treasure card?" Select yes, and its gone! Wow!

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
Right click these treasure cards to delete them. It will ask "Would you like to delete this treasure card?" Select yes, and its gone! Wow!

I can't find the gardening TC's on any of my screens as I have accepted no gardening quests on my low level pvp characters whom I don't plan on EVER gardening on. There is no way for me to see them in my Sidedeck, they are invisible and just take up space that I need to pvp TC's.

Wow... Really like wow. How do I right click something I can't even see? Can I right click your sarcasm and make that Go away too?

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
When you bring up your deck, there is an icon just next to the treasure card icon. Click that and it will bring up a screen showing you the cards.

Took me time to even find that button in the first place.