Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dagger of absolution

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I am supose to make two of them I bought the recipe and got my table but I am unable to make them and my time slot seems to have run out. What can I do?

Explorer
May 07, 2011
From what you said, it appears you don't have all the materials needed to craft it. Get the materials first, THEN craft it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bertieboy wrote:
I am supose to make two of them I bought the recipe and got my table but I am unable to make them and my time slot seems to have run out. What can I do?

After buying the recipe and getting that table you must have the ingredients to craft the item X 2. It will show if you already have any of the ingredients also. If you look in your recipes in your back pack you will see what is needed.

Some of the things you can collect along the way and some you buy from the Reagent vendor located by the quest giver. Your slots should be available and there maybe a cool down between being able to craft them.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
If your timeslots for crafting are full, press "C" to open your character page in your spellbook. Look at the "Time Slots" section, and you can see how long you have to wait before crafting the item.

If all of your [Crafting] timeslots say 00:00:00, then you're missing ingredients, or aren't using the right crafting station.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
bertieboy wrote:

I am stuck on that on that to and cant find half of things i need. could someone please help me in where to find the things i need. got mist wood but need everything else for this. o and cat tails i think lots os stone blocks if anyone wants to trade or something

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
the dagger of absolution quest is quite easy... you can buy most of the materials for a very low price from vendors and mist wood sometimes sells at the bazaar. here is a list just in case you need it:

Mist Wood: can be bought at bazaar or harvested.

Cattails: also sometimes sold at bazaar and can be harvested as well.

Coal: It can be bought from the vendor right next to Eudora TangleTree.

Sapphire: It also can be bought from the vendor next to Eudora.

hope it helped
Miranda ThunderGem
"Be the color You want to be"