Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

allies or enemies...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
after defeating morganthe, you may need to venture to defeat another main boss. in that bosses castle after he's been defeated, you can find several letters to and from morganthe and malistare, and they talk about "the real plan", and an unknown master that they all serve. after 3-5 of the bosses that have the authority of malistare, morganthe, etc. one of the ravenwood proffessors betrays ambrose, (prefferably one who dosent teach spells, but just the history of magic or something) and you battle him/her. he/she then gives you the name of the main boss that has been playing everyone else as puppets (i'll refer to him as "the puppetmaster" until he gets a name) and you have to venture outside the spiral to defeat him. the puppetmasters remaining luitenants then strike similtanius attacks on more worlds of the spiral, then you have to defeat them and their armies. this is just a suggestion (but a darn good one), so if you're reading this (and you're not the CEO of kingisle), don't get your hopes up.

~timothy battleflame, lvl 27 thaumaturge, kevin sandspear, lvl 6 diviner~

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
timpookie wrote:
after defeating morganthe, you may need to venture to defeat another main boss. in that bosses castle after he's been defeated, you can find several letters to and from morganthe and malistare, and they talk about "the real plan", and an unknown master that they all serve. after 3-5 of the bosses that have the authority of malistare, morganthe, etc. one of the ravenwood proffessors betrays ambrose, (prefferably one who dosent teach spells, but just the history of magic or something) and you battle him/her. he/she then gives you the name of the main boss that has been playing everyone else as puppets (i'll refer to him as "the puppetmaster" until he gets a name) and you have to venture outside the spiral to defeat him. the puppetmasters remaining luitenants then strike similtanius attacks on more worlds of the spiral, then you have to defeat them and their armies. this is just a suggestion (but a darn good one), so if you're reading this (and you're not the CEO of kingisle), don't get your hopes up.

~timothy battleflame, lvl 27 thaumaturge, kevin sandspear, lvl 6 diviner~

How about, when you read the letters, you tell Headmaster Ambrose what Malistaire and Morganthe have been writing about. (It's funny, both of their names start with the letter M ...) So, then you'll go out to a new world. And before you beat the Puppetmaster (I've got to admit, that is a good name), you are in the dungeon and you have to defeat all of the lieutenants one by one until you get to the Puppetmaster. Ah, what a dungeon that'd be!

Hugs and Deaths,
Shanon Deathglade

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Did anyone else notice, Malistare, Morganthe, Meral? All begin with M....

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
We all know Abrose's real plan he has been minipulating you to do his bidding but first you have to venture to earth to defeat the puppetmaster. Who is than revealed to be ambrose who you must defeat alongside Gamma who is under a spell and is really the Headmaster.

P.s. I like Gamma I want him to be headmaster.
{o,o}
l)_)
-?-?-

Nicholas Deathbringer Lv.66
Legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
Ambrose isn't EVIL!

Anyways cool idea, although Malastaire just wanted to bring Sylvia back to life so he could be happy again. Each of the remaining servants should have their own arc of worlds leading up to the Puppetmasters's arc.

Malastaire Arc, Morganthe Arc, ? Arc, ? Arc, Puppetmaster Arc.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
LOL, it's true~ Morganthe, Malistaire, Meowiarty, Mithraya, Mika Skarka... Merle seems the next logical puzzle-piece (and I think I feel a V For Vendetta-esque speech coming on here):

"Mathematicians make mean magicians~ my most minor monsters and minions might murder your mind with mind-numbingly malevolent magical mysticism!"

(I can already hear Malistaire saying this~ is that wrong? Something tells me that Morganthe's version would require a few extra M's..._

/shameless plug for the dark side. ;)

I love this idea, though I really don't think Merle has it in him to be evil. He's like the Dumbledore of Wiz101~ not a malevolent bone in his body... that we know of! But I love your puppetmaster idea (great name choice, Shannon)~ perhaps there really is something out there that's bigger and badder than anything else we've faced previously. I mean, we ARE archmages now... I guess we'll have to wait and see!

-El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness
& lover of evil M things

(except Math, because that's evil AND kinda gross. :P)