Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance prism

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
I have an idea for all the frustrated sorcerers out there, this spell will surely help you guys get past all those balance resistances.
The spell is called balance prism, this spell will turn any balance spell damage into randome school damage (that means any other school besides balance, and does not include the astral schools) this way the sorcerers will be able to damage the balance enemy or enemies depending on the spell, with a different school power, its a 3.5% even chance from each school to be chosen, so i advise if you do use the spell, if KI instals it, use it only on balance enemies, there is a good chance the spell would backfire if you used it on an enemy from a different school of magic. Oh, and KI if you see this, please consider the balance prism idea, it will surely reduce some frustration in the game.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Noah43229 wrote:
I have an idea for all the frustrated sorcerers out there, this spell will surely help you guys get past all those balance resistances.
The spell is called balance prism, this spell will turn any balance spell damage into randome school damage (that means any other school besides balance, and does not include the astral schools) this way the sorcerers will be able to damage the balance enemy or enemies depending on the spell, with a different school power, its a 3.5% even chance from each school to be chosen, so i advise if you do use the spell, if KI instals it, use it only on balance enemies, there is a good chance the spell would backfire if you used it on an enemy from a different school of magic. Oh, and KI if you see this, please consider the balance prism idea, it will surely reduce some frustration in the game.

How about, instead of just doing just any random school, how about when you're using it on another balance monster, then convert the balance to either life, death, or myth. It'll be a boost as well, so your Ra will do more damage! Good for you!

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011

How about, instead of just doing just any random school, how about when you're using it on another balance monster, then convert the balance to either life, death, or myth. It'll be a boost as well, so your Ra will do more damage! Good for you!

Level 68 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade

To be exact, I didn't mean any schools of magic, I just meant the other six schools of magic in ravenwood, and i dont have the Ra spell yet, I'm just an adept, this is for all balance spells.