Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Does anybody want to help me farm the waterworks? The reason I'm asking here is because of two reasons: 1: I don't have text chat and have already done the quest once, and 2: people always chicken out at the last second. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan Moonshield
Legendary Necromancer

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
FDrybob wrote:
Does anybody want to help me farm the waterworks? The reason I'm asking here is because of two reasons: 1: I don't have text chat and have already done the quest once, and 2: people always chicken out at the last second. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan Moonshield
Legendary Necromancer

Hey, Ryan~

In-game meetups are more easily scheduled through the fansite Wizard101 Central~ it's free to make an account there, and easier to find help (since posts don't require 12-24 hours for approval).

As it were, I have a legendary necro who still needs his boots~ so yes, I will help you. If you already have a Central account, pop the search-tab open, look for El Veeb (that's me!), and send me a message~ let me know who you are, of course (LOL), and that we talked on the forums. Since you don't have text-chat, we can also use Central to discuss the cheats and form a strategy beforehand.

Look forward to meeting you in-game (hopefully)!

El Veeb/Shadowsong/Val Deathwhisper
Balance/80 and Death/64