Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monsters don't drop ANYTHING.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Hey guys, I'm angela. I'm level 58 storm.
So, I was recently doing quests, and some random battles. I realized that I was getting no drops. Not even gold.
My computer was on mute at the time, so I unmuted and tried again.
After a battle, I only get exp. BUT, there's this little pop noise that comes out. o-o
Help?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
angelawweer wrote:
So, I was recently doing quests, and some random battles. I realized that I was getting no drops. Not even gold.
After a battle, I only get exp. BUT, there's this little pop noise that comes out. o-o
Help?

Hi, Angela~

Once your backpack is full, all items go directly to your Bank~ if both of these are full, and you're at max gold (300,000) you won't be able to receive gold or quest items as rewards. Go buy some stuff, and that should fix the problem.

If that's not the issue, it could be the same bug I've experienced in the past~ quest rewards would appear in my inventory, but I received no notification of this on my sidebar. I don't know what causes this, but logging out and back in should fix it... if that doesn't work, contact Support.

Good luck!

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
angelawweer wrote:
Help?

Hi, Angela~

Once your backpack is full, all items go directly to your Bank~ if both of these are full, and you're at max gold (300,000) you won't be able to receive gold or quest items as rewards. Go buy some stuff, and that should fix the problem.

If that's not the issue, it could be the same bug I've experienced in the past~ quest rewards would appear in my inventory, but I received no notification of this on my sidebar. I don't know what causes this, but logging out and back in should fix it... if that doesn't work, contact Support.

Good luck!

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness

I must agree with vonawesome1. I have also achieved max gold, so I had to look it up because I had no idea what was happening to my gold. Like, was it getting donated to charity or something? Just kidding. But, the problem was, and once again I agree, that I have achieved up to 300,000 gold. Too much! Too much! So, what I did was that I started to buy treasure cards of my school and some that would be able to make my regular cards stronger, like gargantuan.

Level 68, Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade

Quote from Amy Lee: "You'll never be strong enough, you'll never be good enough, you were never conceived in love, you will not rise above."
From her song Lies from the demo album Origin.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
This happens to me to. Just log off then log back on and it should be fine :)
If its not, then I think you should contact KI

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
shannon43 wrote:

I must agree with vonawesome1. I have also achieved max gold, so I had to look it up because I had no idea what was happening to my gold. Like, was it getting donated to charity or something? Just kidding. But, the problem was, and once again I agree, that I have achieved up to 300,000 gold. Too much! Too much! So, what I did was that I started to buy treasure cards of my school and some that would be able to make my regular cards stronger, like gargantuan.

Level 68, Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade

Quote from Amy Lee: "You'll never be strong enough, you'll never be good enough, you were never conceived in love, you will not rise above."
From her song Lies from the demo album Origin.

LOL~ that's exactly what I thought was happening, at first. It was like, oh well, if it'll help some starving wraiths in Dragonspyre... :P

And you quoted Amy Lee... you just made my life. :D