Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the Music Available for Purchase Anywhere?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Just what the title says. :) I'm hoping someone can direct me to a place where I can purchase music from the game to sync to my iPod. I would gladly pay iTunes/Amazon pricing for each theme song. If this isn't available, will it be, sometime in the future, and hopefully soon? :D

Thanks,
Rebecca Dreamhunter
Level 52 Life Wizard

Administrator
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Thank you, Professor! But please tell me, are there plans to release ringtones from Zafaria and/or Avalon as well? How about Wintertusk? I know these are available on YouTube, but I'd much rather get them from the source so that I can be sure the copy I have of the music is not infringing on anyone's copyrights.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
RebeccaRipple wrote:
Thank you, Professor! But please tell me, are there plans to release ringtones from Zafaria and/or Avalon as well? How about Wintertusk? I know these are available on YouTube, but I'd much rather get them from the source so that I can be sure the copy I have of the music is not infringing on anyone's copyrights.

I'm not sure about Zafaria and Avalon, but KI indicated that Wintertusk songs would not be available as ringtones. The contract with Nick Jonas doesn't extend to ringtones, just in game music.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
kingurz wrote:
RebeccaRipple wrote:

I'm not sure about Zafaria and Avalon, but KI indicated that Wintertusk songs would not be available as ringtones. The contract with Nick Jonas doesn't extend to ringtones, just in game music.

Oh! Understood. Thank you for that, kingurz. :)