Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need New House That Is Ranch Or Zoo

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
OK, I am not the only one with hundreds of pets. Most of my time online is spent hatching or getting money to hatch. And how many of these wonderful pets can I keep in one place? 50.

Seriously, we need a pet themed house. With a limit of like 500 or even 1000 pets. Call it a zoo, a ranch, or whatever. Make it easy to put pets into pens or groups. Let us decide what kind of pens and let us name them. Could be by school, by pedigree, by talent or by card given.

And all we need is a modest ranch house or zoo keeper's home. And lots of space for gardening to feed the whole crew.

You could even give us a special place that dispenses one good snack per day (too much to hope for a mega snack I suppose).

Believe me, every pet person would buy the place, probably even if it was crowns only. We need a place to show off our pets, not to mention finding them.

In a perfect world, pets in this house would gain one point of experience per day. This way over time, all the pets I will never get around to would slowly level up, but I mean slowly. It would take a year for a new pet to become an adult. That would not result in fewer sales of mega snacks, because people would want to hatch with those pets.

I suspect that if you made such a house, it would quickly become the most popular of all. Put it on a $39 card if you have to, but do this.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
Additional thoughts that would make the Zoo House complete

Private hatchery or a direct teleport (and from?) the hatchery

Pedigree records for pets. Something as simply as the pet, pedigree and talents would be adequate, but it would be nice to have a library where you could look up your pets' pedigrees. Maybe only for pets hatched in the private hatchery.

Pet coloring options. Let us change colors on other pets.

Pet game options. Come up with some pVp (pet versus pet) games so we can see who is really the best.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Champion
May 03, 2011
Would love to see this in game. Some of us just can't bear to trash our pets--so we have literally hundreds. It would be so cool to have a "pet preserve" or some zoo-type housing where our failed--but still valued--pets could roam free. Please consider this cool idea. It would really add something special to the pet aspect of the game-which is already one of the best things about W101, as many of us would agree.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I am all for this farm, ranch, zoo, pet show arena, whatever KI would like to create for tons of pets to live together in peace and joy. PLEASE consider creating a space that allows total item count inside and outside to be pets!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
That's me, I have like 100 pets! (Some because I bought so many dragons hoard packs trying to get a bone dragon mount.) I like the idea of this house! If it came out, I would buy it! Maybe it could still have a limited number of items, but no limited amount of pets! I can't bear to trash my pets, but they are filling up my backpack! So I love this idea?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
This is a great idea. I have dozens of pets that i don't use, but i can't bear to delete them. They are my babies. Some I know that I will never use, but i would buy them a home or reserve were they could stay. I really like this idea and I think it would fly. Also that point a day of xp was brillant. Just make it till they are adults and then the wizard can make up his mind what he wants to do from there. Hatching, moving the pet to ancient etc.