Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 25 warlords and Treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Oh boy, where do I start? For one level 25 warlords like come on they are doing the fallowing.

1. They have a high level.

2. MAKING Medusa's etc.

3. Using them in matches.

The treasure cards should all just be non pvp and yet people are saying it's strategy? Like seriously? So a death wizard using shatter is not a problem or a life wizard using blinding light isn't a problem? I know this topic has been going on for years. But enough is enough. If you see a lot of people talking about this then it's a problem that needs to be fixed. KI please fix it, people are not having fun anymore and you are seeing 5 million warlords now because we are over powered or using treasure cards. Don't get me wrong if a myth was using shatter I would be fine with it because they own that card. I have been playing this for a while now, but now pvp is out of control.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I strongly disagree. Treasure cards are not only a functional part of pvp but also make it more enjoyable for me when playing at any level range.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
I think they are strategy to me, everybody has there own opinion but when I first started Pvp I lost to two girls using tc. I asked how they did it cause they were low levels and they said treasure cards. Tc is very imporatant in Pvp to me and others.

-Savvy DarkHunter Pvp Captain Lvl 24 Life 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Defender
May 15, 2010
And the only 2 posts agree... Guys, seriously!

Treasures are strategies? If you use treasures, only use small ones. My ice may use a steal charm once in a while( don't win, though, the other one used chimera), but nothing big.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Disagreed. (Hope i spelled right) you can always train dispels, and use your OWN treasure cards, you can even shield.

Jasmine FireBlade, lvl 80 pyromancer (warlord)
Jessica SparkleGem, lvl 70 thaumaturge (commander)