Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Omitted Details (Name the Turtles Contest)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
Ok, so I participated in the name the turtles contest and was reading rules. The only thing I didn't get to see was when the contest ends! I assume with the pictures associated with most of the contest locations, that it's just about ready for test with the names being the only missing detail. But, how long will the contest run for? Will it end as soon as they get a name they like for each turtle, or will it run for such and such time and then they pick the winner out of all the entries?

All in all, it leads to housing be so close to reality that I know few people can take waiting much longer for it. Even so, how long after the contest before the test realm reopens? I suppose only time will tell, unless an admin is willing to tell before that.

Administrator
It's at the bottom, under Rules & Regulations. :-)

Contest closes at April 30th midnight Central US time.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Gamma wrote:
It's at the bottom, under Rules & Regulations. :-)

Contest closes at April 30th midnight Central US time.

OH NO does that mean housing will not come out in April?

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
I can't believe I didn't see it. Well thanks for letting me know, although I'm not as glad to hear that it's so far away. I was hoping to be playing with houses in test on my birthday, if not in live. Oh well, at least I know