Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Centaur Treasure Cards?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Yesterday, I found an awesome wand recipe and tried to buy it, but I had to be grandmaster crafter (I was master crafter). So I spent about an hour trying to craft the seal of the seven seas so that I could earn the rank of grandmaster crafter. After I finished, I bought the recipe for the wand I wanted. I gathered all the ingredients except for five centaur treasure cards. I didn't know where to get them so, I tried the bazaar, the library, and even the krocotopia library. Still no centaur treasure cards. Does anyone know how to get them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan MoonShield
Legendary Necromancer

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
FDrybob wrote:
Yesterday, I found an awesome wand recipe and tried to buy it, but I had to be grandmaster crafter (I was master crafter). So I spent about an hour trying to craft the seal of the seven seas so that I could earn the rank of grandmaster crafter. After I finished, I bought the recipe for the wand I wanted. I gathered all the ingredients except for five centaur treasure cards. I didn't know where to get them so, I tried the bazaar, the library, and even the krocotopia library. Still no centaur treasure cards. Does anyone know how to get them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan MoonShield
Legendary Necromancer

The best and fastest way to get centaur treasure cards is to have a Life Wizard craft them for you.

I have played this game for several years now, and within that time I have only gotten one or two Centaur Treasure cards as drops. I have never seen them in the bazaar. (I am not saying they have never been there. I just have never seen them.)

If you can't find a Life Wizard to craft you the Centaur cards, I can try to meet up with you in game so I can craft them for you. I would just ask that you supply the seraph cards needed for that recipe.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
If you've got far enough into Celestia to do the grandmaster artisan quest, you should already have reached the library in that world. It contains many treasure cards not found in the earlier libraries.

Defender
May 30, 2010
this should be under crafting and harvesting
you can buy the card in bazaar just buy the card that matches one in picture on the item ya crafting

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
FDrybob wrote:

-Ryan MoonShield
Legendary Necromancer

Update: I even checked the Zafaria library. Still no centaur. :(

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
the best way to get it is to be life and craft them. similarly you could make good friend with a life and ask them to craft the centaurs for you. Otherwise, other options include finding out which bosses drop them and farm (very long and frustrating) or keep looking through the bazaar (very long and the chances of getting one are really low). I don't know what it is about them but they are way rare in the bazaar.

I assume it's a wand from vestrilund? :D . if so, i feel your pain. i once adored the wand that gives a bunch of low pips spells like bladestorm, plague and what not. but i could not find centaurs. eventually i grew out of it as i found better wnads. But if you really want it, i can only wish you luck!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
FDrybob wrote:

-Ryan MoonShield
Legendary Necromancer

I have never crafted treasure cards before so this is just an idea, but have you tried looking for the recipe at one of the school trees? If you have then I would just suggest searching the bazaar until one pops up :)

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Currently those can only be obtained through crafting. And only a life wizard can craft them. If anyone has heard of these dropping in any of the packs/duels/gardening chime in here. But to the best of my knowledge these are still only craftable. So find a friendly life wizard and strike a bargain.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Create a life wizard, get it to adept crafter, make 8 wizards, and have one of your friends help transfer it! :)

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
superluther wrote:
FDrybob wrote:

-Ryan MoonShield
Legendary Necromancer

The best and fastest way to get centaur treasure cards is to have a Life Wizard craft them for you.

I have played this game for several years now, and within that time I have only gotten one or two Centaur Treasure cards as drops. I have never seen them in the bazaar. (I am not saying they have never been there. I just have never seen them.)

If you can't find a Life Wizard to craft you the Centaur cards, I can try to meet up with you in game so I can craft them for you. I would just ask that you supply the seraph cards needed for that recipe.

OK. That will do. I will try to be at the commons in the stormzilla realm at 4:00pm.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
FDrybob wrote:
superluther wrote:
FDrybob wrote:

-Ryan MoonShield
Legendary Necromancer

OK. That will do. I will try to be at the commons in the stormzilla realm at 4:00pm.

Sorry I cannot do afternoons--at least not for this week due to my work schedule.

I can meet you anytime from 8 am - 10 am CST. I am also on from midnight - 1 am CST. Since it takes time for the posts to appear, you may want to make the day a few days in advance.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
Did you get your centaur treasure cards yet? If not , I'd be happy to craft them for you, or anybody else out there who needs them. Just reply here and we can set up a swap. I'll start making cards today for people.