Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ra

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I have been trying to get the Ra for ages now. I am level 67 almost lvl 68 and i still havent got the ra! Can somebody tell me a way of getting it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
aditha12 wrote:
I have been trying to get the Ra for ages now. I am level 67 almost lvl 68 and i still havent got the ra! Can somebody tell me a way of getting it.

Did you take the spell-quest, when Alhazred summoned you? He would have done so as soon as you met the level requirement and had completed all of the necessary pre-quests. Between this post and your other one, I think you've missed a step somewhere along the way~ time to retrace your steps, young wizard. ;)

Good luck,

Laura/Veebz
the Archmage of Awesomeness

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
No, i have the quest, i mean it is so hard and it is solo. Is there a way to get the ra because i cant defeat helios. He is too hard.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
aditha12 wrote:
No, i have the quest, i mean it is so hard and it is solo. Is there a way to get the ra because i cant defeat helios. He is too hard.

Did you train a secondary school? Like Ice? Really handy here. Or Storm as well.
This page shows the spells Helios uses:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Helios
Read the cheats, boosts, etc.
You can plan ahead with shields and loading your deck correctly.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
Easiest way to beat Helios is simply to get fire ressistant gear, as much ressistant as possible. With that gear you take very little damage making the battle alot more dueable.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
RavenLady777, i cant believe you answered so many of my questions. Can you plz add me, I am Cole Duneruner

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I have to admit that it took me a few tries to beat him as well. I would suggest that if you have enough training points, go to ice school and get the fire and storm shields. If you don't have enough points for that, there is a girl on the platform in the fairgrounds that you can get a great fire shield from. Once you have the shield, try to use as many traps and blades as you can. Pip up as much as possible, and cast Judgement on him. Judgement is the most powerful attack spell you have against a single opponent because the hit power is based on your pips. Also, you should have been to Celestia by now at your level. Attach the most powerful boost you have available to the Judgement card. By this, I mean colossal, gargantuan, etc. With good strategy and perserverence, you will prevail and earn that spell. I only wish it wasn't a solo quest so I could help you.

Explorer
May 02, 2011
I got Helios to one thousand health but rain out of cards
My suggestion
.bring shields and dispels
. Bring reshuffle and weakness
. Get better gear XD

Blake the balance