Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Monsters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Hi, I have a question (obviously).

My Myth wizard has never got the Master of Monsters badge even when he learned all the myth spells before Celestia.

He knows all the spells from Cyrus, Tish'Mah, Croaky, Mildred Farseer, and Mortis.

He is Level 62 when he got them all. Do you have to be Level 48 or lower to get this badge? Or do I have to know Ninja Pigs as well?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I dont know if this counts, but do you have your level 35 grizzleheim spell? And no, you do NOT need to know ninja pigs. (Although you should! )

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Hello kuy5,

To get your "Master of Monsters" badge you must complete all your school quests up to level 48 then complete that one.

Aka, you need to get Othrus spell and pet and with that you will get the badge.

As for ninja pig spell and the rest of those, those are not necessairy (sorry for spelling).

See you in the Spiral! :D

Jasmine IceBringer, Legendary Sorceress
Natalie JadeBlade, Magus Theurgist
Caitlin WinterHeart, Adept Thaumaturge
Isabella NightShade, Initiate Necromancer
Iridian DawnBreaker, Initiate Diviner
Alex DragonHeart, Apprentice Pyromancer.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
I dont know if this counts, but do you have your level 35 grizzleheim spell? And no, you do NOT need to know ninja pigs. (Although you should! )

the level 35 spell is optional and doesn't count toward this badge.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
kuy5 wrote:
Hi, I have a question (obviously).

My Myth wizard has never got the Master of Monsters badge even when he learned all the myth spells before Celestia.

He knows all the spells from Cyrus, Tish'Mah, Croaky, Mildred Farseer, and Mortis.

He is Level 62 when he got them all. Do you have to be Level 48 or lower to get this badge? Or do I have to know Ninja Pigs as well?

your missing a spell form somewhere did you get dis spell, myth shield from fair grounds and there is also a spell in Marleybone take power or whatever it's called also there is one in CL called Mega Tranquilize make sure you have all them.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
you might also need the secret trainer spells: minion related spells in krokotopia, dispel in collosus blvd, myth shield in faire grounds, and whatever else is available.