Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A whole new level of magic!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2010
Ok this idea hit me one night while playing Wizards. This idea revovles around the story told by the Grandfather Tree, and the other magic trees in Ravenwood. It's a great idea for a new world or even a new Spiral where we meet the Grandfather tree's sister. We also meet the Titans, Dragons and Giants as well. This is where we learn the spells that the Dragons, Titans, abd Giants used to battle each other long ago. I was also thinking that since the magic they used is so ancient that the name of each schools was changed as well. Here are a few examles, Death magic would be called Void magic. Balance magic would be called Trinity magic. Ice magic would be called Kelvin magic. Life magic would be called wild life or Beastly magic. I only have a few spells that i think would be apporpriate to the new classes. For Void magic you would have a spell called Black Hole. This a group hitting spell. The black hole would be conjured with a tentical monster inside of it that slaps around your enemies. The bonus effect of the spell would be that it removes any blades, shields, charms, and auras, and if the targets did have any of those listed spells active on them they can not put any of those spells for 2 rounds. For Trinity, Judgement would make a return with Final Judgement. The only idea I had for the spell would be that the Judge would come and Judge you the same way she did like in judement. But after the the balance scales tip, she takes off her blindfold and summons these giant blades then attacks the whole group. I haven't thought of any bonus effects of the spell yet. I was also thinking that if Black Hole did work out that Vampire would make a return with Vampire Lord. I don't have a idea on how he looks,but I do have a idea for the bonus effect. The target would negative aura. This aura would increase the attack power of all incoming spell by 20% for four rounds. I know this might sound a little silly to some of you, but i really think this idea was worth sharing with all of you. So please share your thoughts and Ideas, and in hopes these wishes would come true!

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Darkling101676 wrote:
Ok this idea hit me one night while playing Wizards. This idea revovles around the story told by the Grandfather Tree, and the other magic trees in Ravenwood. It's a great idea for a new world or even a new Spiral where we meet the Grandfather tree's sister. We also meet the Titans, Dragons and Giants as well. This is where we learn the spells that the Dragons, Titans, abd Giants used to battle each other long ago. I was also thinking that since the magic they used is so ancient that the name of each schools was changed as well. Here are a few examles, Death magic would be called Void magic. Balance magic would be called Trinity magic. Ice magic would be called Kelvin magic. Life magic would be called wild life or Beastly magic. I only have a few spells that i think would be apporpriate to the new classes. For Void magic you would have a spell called Black Hole. This a group hitting spell. The black hole would be conjured with a tentical monster inside of it that slaps around your enemies. The bonus effect of the spell would be that it removes any blades, shields, charms, and auras, and if the targets did have any of those listed spells active on them they can not put any of those spells for 2 rounds. For Trinity, Judgement would make a return with Final Judgement. The only idea I had for the spell would be that the Judge would come and Judge you the same way she did like in judement. But after the the balance scales tip, she takes off her blindfold and summons these giant blades then attacks the whole group. I haven't thought of any bonus effects of the spell yet. I was also thinking that if Black Hole did work out that Vampire would make a return with Vampire Lord. I don't have a idea on how he looks,but I do have a idea for the bonus effect. The target would negative aura. This aura would increase the attack power of all incoming spell by 20% for four rounds. I know this might sound a little silly to some of you, but i really think this idea was worth sharing with all of you. So please share your thoughts and Ideas, and in hopes these wishes would come true!

What level are you? have you BEEN to Wintertusk? Dragonspyre even? The Giants, Dragons and Storm Lords are ALL classified as 'Titans', we have met a Dragon in Dragonspyre, and we met a Giant in Wintertusk along with Grandther Raven! Who is none other than... (Drumroll please)... BARTELBY'S SISTER!!!

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Darkling101676 wrote:
I gotta say i love this idea so much! Good job thinking of it i hope KI does incorporate it ni someway!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Um, we have met titons, giants and dragons. Evidently you aren't at that level yet.

And we've met the Ravens as well.

Sorry...it's all been done.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
Um, we have met titons, giants and dragons. Evidently you aren't at that level yet.

Actaully no what about the spells and the old scholl names that hasnt been done!

Defender
May 21, 2011
Phoenixtail wrote:
Darkling101676 wrote:

What level are you? have you BEEN to Wintertusk? Dragonspyre even? The Giants, Dragons and Storm Lords are ALL classified as 'Titans', we have met a Dragon in Dragonspyre, and we met a Giant in Wintertusk along with Grandther Raven! Who is none other than... (Drumroll please)... BARTELBY'S SISTER!!!

What they where saying is that we meet other ones! no offence, but you probably didnt read it properly. the idea was that we get SPELLS from it. we can easily meet other dragons, titans and giants. and the storm one is "tritons" not storm lords. and we can easily travel back to wintertusk! any anyway, it was only an idea.

RavenLady777 wrote:

you said the same thing as Phoenixtail, and also, it has not all been done. the new names for the schools, the new spells.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway i think its a great idea i i hope it gets through!

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Ok so good job thinking of ideas its good to show that you have them but we do meet the dragons and giants and the strom titans are called tritons and storm lords so you are both right and and the new spells are cool but some of them seem to cross with other schools like the death one taking away the blaes that is a storm specialty but i like the black hole idea, and we do meet bartlebys sister she pretty epic but i think the ravens are done with you cant really have too worlds witht the same creatures it would be repetitive and mmorpg's are not repetitive so if you wanted to do somthing with the ravens you have too add on to the already exsistant wintertusk but i like the new ideas of us learning spells that the origional titans used taht would be nice maybe easier for balance to do millions now since these spells would be a lot more powerful, anyway keep coming up with new ideas i love to see how people think the spiral should evolve. One more question where would this new school be located on a new world or what and would there be new teachers or the same or would the tree's teach us.

-John Dragoncatcher Lvl 78 Balance

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Phoenixtail wrote:
Darkling101676 wrote:

You are right i haven't been to Wintertusk, but I currently have a level 75 Death Wizard. I do apperciate your feed back, but instead of being just negstive you could help come up with some ideas as well Mr. Pheonixtail. :)

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Grim2626 wrote:
Ok so good job thinking of ideas its good to show that you have them but we do meet the dragons and giants and the strom titans are called tritons and storm lords so you are both right and and the new spells are cool but some of them seem to cross with other schools like the death one taking away the blaes that is a storm specialty but i like the black hole idea, and we do meet bartlebys sister she pretty epic but i think the ravens are done with you cant really have too worlds witht the same creatures it would be repetitive and mmorpg's are not repetitive so if you wanted to do somthing with the ravens you have too add on to the already exsistant wintertusk but i like the new ideas of us learning spells that the origional titans used taht would be nice maybe easier for balance to do millions now since these spells would be a lot more powerful, anyway keep coming up with new ideas i love to see how people think the spiral should evolve. One more question where would this new school be located on a new world or what and would there be new teachers or the same or would the tree's teach us.

-John Dragoncatcher Lvl 78 Balance
First I would like to thank you for your thoughts and feed back Grim2626. I was thinking that the new school would be on a new world. Even though we have already met the Dragons, Titans, Giants, etc. They would be the best teachers to teach us the old school spells.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
Hey I just have one question why does KI hate myth magic??
They have weak attacks and their multi attacks are very low damage making it very hard for myth characters to solo almost anything including boss fights and even fighting street monsters.

So plz plz plz KI give myth a multi attack for level 88 I was thinking something like gryphon which is a double attack and a multi and does about 900-1000 damage plz give myth a multi attack

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Darkling101676.

I LOVE your spell ideas. The Judgement taking off her blindfold just seems like one of those ultimate climactic "omg" moments. That gets me excited just thinking about it.

Based off this idea, that would be a very neat progression in spells, so to speak. Have the spells 'evolve' for level 80+.

Judgement takes off her blindfold...
Vampire Lord ...
Grand Oak (Giant Oak rises out of the ground, not to heal, but to damage.)
Etc.

Really great post!