Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get to level 40 to enter Ravenscar?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I feel a little stuck - I am at level 36 with more than 5,000 XP needed to get to the next level. I have finished Wizard City including Sunken City, Krokotopia, Marleybone (except for the clocktower - I need help with this duel. and I am having e trouble finding) I finished both counterweights. I have completed the quests up to the tournament in Wisteria. I have gotten as far as Ravenscar in Grizzelheim and here they want me to be at a level 40 for entrance.

What is a wizard to do? Am I missing something? I can't figure out how to get the many thousands of experience points I will need to move forward. Thanks for your help in advance

Sarai Thundergrove, Magus Phyromancer - lvl 36

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Darlar828 wrote:
I feel a little stuck - I am at level 36 with more than 5,000 XP needed to get to the next level. I have finished Wizard City including Sunken City, Krokotopia, Marleybone (except for the clocktower - I need help with this duel. and I am having e trouble finding) I finished both counterweights. I have completed the quests up to the tournament in Wisteria. I have gotten as far as Ravenscar in Grizzelheim and here they want me to be at a level 40 for entrance.

What is a wizard to do? Am I missing something? I can't figure out how to get the many thousands of experience points I will need to move forward. Thanks for your help in advance

You either need to move on and tackle Big Ben or finish Wysteria (you will still need to tackle Big Ben, however).
Big Ben can be done alone with planning and observation. Have all of your potions full, mark, port out and come back.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Grizzlehiem is a world you need to pace your self with since the areas have level requirements. Just note that it is a side world and you really don't get much benefit from it until you have access to Wintertusk around level 50 or so.

With this in mind it's ok to continue on with the main worlds so you level as normal and return to Grizzlehiem when you can, prior to entering Ravenscar you will need to do the big fight of Jotun so being a higher level won't be a bad thing.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
Thanks, I appreciate your taking time to give me some help. I noticed in the the final counterweight duel, all three monsters came back if I lost, I know I can win solo if I can come back and take one or two on at a time but with all three I just don't have enough health (Im fire) etc to get to beat all of them.
thanks again,
Saria

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Darlar828 wrote:
Thanks, I appreciate your taking time to give me some help. I noticed in the the final counterweight duel, all three monsters came back if I lost, I know I can win solo if I can come back and take one or two on at a time but with all three I just don't have enough health (Im fire) etc to get to beat all of them.
thanks again,
Saria

You may get the edge on this fight if you use meteor shower more. Add 2 sprites to you deck, you can boost your spells with treasure cards like strong or giant and have them in your sideboard a right mouse click away. Try arranging your deck so the cards you need will be there when needed.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
Darlar828 wrote:
thanks again,
Saria

I also experience the same. Your option is to ask for at least one friend with stronger wizard to help you finish it. You will then proceed to Shoshun. It provides generous experience than Grizzleheim. You can get up to 4000 plus experience in one quest.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
Darlar828 wrote:

what i usualy do is wait for somone around like lvl 50 or somthing and help them with winter tusk untill they get to a sertain quest(dungon) and u get the same xp as the other person i usualy lvl when that dungon is complete and i am a lvl 39 so i think can to.