Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New reagent sounds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
I am currently working on my Master Artisan badge, and I am on the bookshelves quest.
I got all of the other reagents except nightshade and blood moss quickly, so i headed in to nightside to start collecting some red mandrake and stuff :)
So I harvested one, and all I heard was a little "ploop" sound.
The icon with what I harvested was invisible.
I'm all like

"Uhh. What just happened?"
I had no idea what I harvested, I wasn't even sure if I got blood moss, or just one mandrake, or two mandrakes, and it was confusing.
So I switched realms and tried again.
I harvested another mandrake, and out came another
"ploop"
It was so weird.
Is this just my computer? Or what?

Explorer
May 07, 2011
Had you fed ANY item to your pet in that same playing session? If so, that's the problem. There's this weird little bug where if you feed something to your pet, such as a robe, it will make the 'ploop' sound you described every time you obtain any item from a battle or pick up a reagent, and it will not show the item. You still have the item, so don't worry.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BlueHighwind wrote:
Had you fed ANY item to your pet in that same playing session? If so, that's the problem. There's this weird little bug where if you feed something to your pet, such as a robe, it will make the 'ploop' sound you described every time you obtain any item from a battle or pick up a reagent, and it will not show the item. You still have the item, so don't worry.

*nods*
I had this happen this morning.
It does come back eventually, thank goodness! :)