Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

random noobie moments

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hi i am back

for this topic lets talk about times when things get a little funny thnx to the little people we once were that may be big shots on other characters
also know as noobs ^-^ not insult using in a positive way

feel free to post whatever noob encounter you have
example ( really did happen to me )

menu noob: i will port in ( tower of helephant )
me: using menu chat to say " no "
menu: yes
me: keep saying yes till i eventually said ok
x added the lvl 25 noob x
i go in but dont do anything cause sigil was empty
menu: it wont let me port in
me : yeah ya have to do it solo ( closest thing to its no port ya can port off me ya noob)
menu chatter then logged off and i took him off the list

so post if you got any funny times

another example ( much shorter and i dreamed it happened XD )
text chat noob and me are in battle
i am on my storm

i die then ask the lvl 25 life in the tower with m
hey not begging for a heal but a heal would be a little bit sweet ( we were in lord brambles tower)
life wizard then resonded
" sry i only have 1 imp, 1 leperchaun, 1 reshuffle, and a goat monk in"

cya later

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
hi i am back

for this topic lets talk about times when things get a little funny thnx to the little people we once were that may be big shots on other characters
also know as noobs ^-^ not insult using in a positive way

feel free to post whatever noob encounter you have
example ( really did happen to me )

menu noob: i will port in ( tower of helephant )
me: using menu chat to say " no "
menu: yes
me: keep saying yes till i eventually said ok
x added the lvl 25 noob x
i go in but dont do anything cause sigil was empty
menu: it wont let me port in
me : yeah ya have to do it solo ( closest thing to its no port ya can port off me ya noob)
menu chatter then logged off and i took him off the list

so post if you got any funny times

another example ( much shorter and i dreamed it happened XD )
text chat noob and me are in battle
i am on my storm

i die then ask the lvl 25 life in the tower with m
hey not begging for a heal but a heal would be a little bit sweet ( we were in lord brambles tower)
life wizard then resonded
" sry i only have 1 imp, 1 leperchaun, 1 reshuffle, and a goat monk in"

cya later

Huh?

I'm sorry, but your grammar makes it hard for me to understand what you are saying.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
sooo am lvl 76 i like to run in side the spiral tree an out because all the lvl 15 an under keep sending me friend request cause they cant go in. rolf!;) sooo one day i add one an took him in there.
noob: wow so i sat there for hours trying to get in here an theres nothing but a door in here and i cant even go thro the door!!!!
me:yes its the coolest thing ever right????
noob:nooo? are you crazy?
me:you must be if u dont think a big room like this just holds a little door in the center of it:P (LOL) ;)

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
A guy randomly said o me mumma? Father? Aunty? Uncle? Sister? Bwother? Waaaaaa random noobie moment I didn't know what to say so I said Yes with menu chat. He then said no I said ok then he said no then I said yes then no then yes and I could swear we were doing that for at least a minute when he finally said stop XD fail

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Equippes hydra mount rides around ravenwood You just got a group invite from Derek FlameRider you got a frend request from lvl 2 Derek FlameRider 20 friend requests and group inv. later
Turns off accepting freind requests and group inv.

True story

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
Earlier today i decided to leave Mooshu for a while and go back to Marleybone to do some side quests. Later, I start a quest and go into battle. Suddenly, my friend teleports to me (who was a much lower lvl than me). Anyway, I finish the quest and have to talk to someone else to do some more quests, and my friend teleports to me again. I say in menu chat (because he didnt have text chat) "please stop teleporting to me." Then he starts following me everywhere. And when i manage to slip away, he teleports to me again. Eventually, I have to fight a boss, and he teleports to me again. So I say: "please do not join this duel." He says ok, but doesnt leave. And he keeps using my traps over and over again. Then after i finish my quest, I go to my house and he teleports to me. So I say: "please go away" )because this was literally the tenth time he teleported to me) and he says nothing. Then he just randomly walks around after I told him again and again to go away, and whenever i asked him to leave, he would just run off. At that point, I couldn't stand it anymore, so I sent him away and deleted him from my friends list.

Logan DawnBreaker - lvl 38 sorcerer.

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I once cast dispel on Luska in Waterworks. I thought it was a great idea at the time. Wrong! Dispel is like a trap, and triggers a fairly nasty cheat if I remember correctly.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
Well my it was my first time stitching, with my waterworks gear and I suppose I didn't read it correctly as I ended up with the stats of guardians vestment(nothing) and the appearance of the waterworks gear ! >_> :(

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Putting a convert on Luska. I came out of that brush with death with literally 39 health. At least my Brave Hound had the sense to heal me.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
DarkMagick24 wrote:
Equippes hydra mount rides around ravenwood You just got a group invite from Derek FlameRider you got a frend request from lvl 2 Derek FlameRider 20 friend requests and group inv. later
Turns off accepting freind requests and group inv.

True story

Same thing happened to me i turned group inv. and friend requests ages ago like in zafaria in the beggining, ok my noob moment, some dude asked to port to meh, (i was in avalon) i said no he said please i want a spell to get a lot of prisms i said you cant get one, he said just because you are a balance noob and cant get one doesnt mean i cant so i let him port, while i was in battle with namless night aka sir malory he said wow this dude has a lot of health i said well duh we are in avalon, when we finished he said ok where is the prisms person i said idk i am a noob aparantly he said come on i know you do a quest for them so take meh there i took him there and said here she is and he said where and i said right here i am stepping on her, he said stupid noob lying to me, i deleted him and literaly was rofl xD got to love noobs light up your day
~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~