Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Witch school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Yo guys! I'm remaking all my charters (again...) and I've been stuck on this for quite a while now and it's been draging down on my playing time. I can't deside if I want my final charter to be life or ice. As some of you may know I've already gotten my ice to lvl 70 and life 30, so there for I'm swinging towards life because I didn't get to high on it yet. But here's the deal, I love ice and it was my frist class ever in the game and life was way after my 19th "Baka Bro Remaking Faze Charter" as my brother puts it... Ahem... right well... you see my problem right? Anyway if you have any idea witch I should choose or just your opinion on witch school is better (Or something among those lines) please share with me. In case this helps or not I do a lot of low lvl pvp for the lvl 25+ gear you can get for area tickets though I'm not a fan of pvp it's self. (And I start around lvl 5 or so) I like the idea of helping friends out if they need it but I'm one of these "Solo anything and everything ya can just because your antisocal" type of person. ( Again thats what my bro said. Sighs and slams head on desk.) Also I have high lvl gear for ice ( Waterworks gear and other things and pets but all are lvl 50+) and life I have next to nothing because last time I played life was a year ago (I do have pets that are trained and bought just for my life and also have jade onis robe) ... And thats it. Again If ya can help, give tips, or just give your opinion what school is better I'd be very happy. Thanks for the help and reading my ranting. ;P

May/2/2012
10:54 am Subject: Life or ice?

RavenLady777
Transcendent Wizard

1:02 pm

leannageorge wrote:
Yo guys! I'm remaking all my charters (again...) and I've been stuck on this for quite a while now and it's been draging down on my playing time. I can't deside if I want my final charter to be life or ice. As some of you may know I've already gotten my ice to lvl 70 and life 30, so there for I'm swinging towards life because I didn't get to high on it yet. But here's the deal, I love ice and it was my frist class ever in the game and life was way after my 19th "Baka Bro Remaking Faze Charter" as my brother puts it... Ahem... right well... you see my problem right? Anyway if you have any idea witch I should choose or just your opinion on witch school is better (Or something among those lines) please share with me. In case this helps or not I do a lot of low lvl pvp for the lvl 25+ gear you can get for area tickets though I'm not a fan of pvp it's self. (And I start around lvl 5 or so) I like the idea of helping friends out if they need it but I'm one of these "Solo anything and everything ya can just because your antisocal" type of person. ( Again thats what my bro said. Sighs and slams head on desk.) Also I have high lvl gear for ice ( Waterworks gear and other things and pets but all are lvl 50+) and life I have next to nothing because last time I played life was a year ago (I do have pets that are trained and bought just for my life and also have jade onis robe) ... And thats it. Again If ya can help, give tips, or just give your opinion what school is better I'd be very happy. Thanks for the help and reading my ranting. ;P Also keep in mind already deleted both of them a year ago!