Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

game ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
I had a couple more ideas.

1. You guys should put wisps in our house
2. a privacy teleport that says "________ lvl ____ is trying to teleport to you. Allow? Yes or No.
3. travel systems, with a couple different cities per world, with teleporters to each one
4. neighborhoods in a world, with a teleporter to another dimension that has a neighborhood with castles for each wizard.
5. jobs, that we could have so that we could earn gold, in stead of doing a huge quest, or getting it in tiny bits
6. we should be able to interact with furniture
7. there should be a button to crouch and crawl
8. there should be something in in the security that says to keep people out of your house when you are gone
9. clicking on the map to go somewhere
10. each school should have their own personal permanent mounts, that you get for gold
11. if your friends are in the same area as you, like unicorn way, it should show them on the map
12. I know this would take a long time but maybe you could put the same graphics on the game as you put on the commercial
13. the thing that the girl did in the commercial with the cards should be the thing for wizards that don't have wands

thank you for reading ~ Caitlin Icebalde, Magus Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
flutterby82401 wrote:

2. a privacy teleport that says "________ lvl ____ is trying to teleport to you. Allow? Yes or No.
3. travel systems, with a couple different cities per world, with teleporters to each one
4. neighborhoods in a world, with a teleporter to another dimension that has a neighborhood with castles for each wizard.
5. jobs, that we could have so that we could earn gold, in stead of doing a huge quest, or getting it in tiny bits
8. there should be something in in the security that says to keep people out of your house when you are gone
10. each school should have their own personal permanent mounts, that you get for gold
11. if your friends are in the same area as you, like unicorn way, it should show them on the map
12. I know this would take a long time but maybe you could put the same graphics on the game as you put on the commercial
13. the thing that the girl did in the commercial with the cards should be the thing for wizards that don't have wands

1. I disagree. That completely defeats the purpose of looking around for wisps.
2. Yes, that sounds like a good idea
3. Ehhh
4. There are WAY to many players for that to be functional
5. Quests, Jobs, what's the difference? There are plenty of easy/simple side quests
6. Haha, that would be cool.
7. That would be pretty useless
8. Good idea
9. I disagree. It totally defeats the purpose of, well, everything. It would just be silly and make the game far too easy and not enjoyable.
10. That's an awesome idea
11. Good idea as well
12. Hmm... that would take a really long time. The graphics are fine as they are, and there are plenty of other things that they can add/improve
13. Ehh

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
Rulz99 wrote:
flutterby82401 wrote:

1. I disagree. That completely defeats the purpose of looking around for wisps.
2. Yes, that sounds like a good idea
3. Ehhh
4. There are WAY to many players for that to be functional
5. Quests, Jobs, what's the difference? There are plenty of easy/simple side quests
6. Haha, that would be cool.
7. That would be pretty useless
8. Good idea
9. I disagree. It totally defeats the purpose of, well, everything. It would just be silly and make the game far too easy and not enjoyable.
10. That's an awesome idea
11. Good idea as well
12. Hmm... that would take a really long time. The graphics are fine as they are, and there are plenty of other things that they can add/improve
13. Ehh

for number one, i know you get health automatically in you house, but what if you wanted to replenish your mana?

for number five, its kinda like a job, like you dont wanna spend a couple hours working on a quest.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
A couple jobs could be:
Robe Designer
Pet Tamer

thats all i got, if you think of any please post a reply